Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Greedy is my middle name

I’m quite greedy and my 20th birthday is coming up in less than two weeks. So, like I do every year before my birthday or Christmas, I decided to work up a long-ass wish list…

-Dodger tickets are always great. Just don’t buy pavilion seats please. Because a bunch of fucktards sit there.

- I need new Dodger apparel. Well, tops, since the one I have is of Shawn Green and he now plays for the D’Backs. The one shirt I want is the raglan-sleeved three-quarter tee with the blue sleeves and saying “Dodgers” across the front. Something like this. Not quite, but close enough…the one I’m thinking of should be available at the stadium…

-A jersey would be nice too!

-Scrapbook stuff! A gift certificate to my favorite local scrapbook store (okay, I mostly go there because it’s the closest to me). Stuff from KI (paper and the icicle stuff), SEI (from Spring, Beatnik Boy, Be Bop, Hippie Chick lines + Perservation albums), Chatterbox, Basic Grey (from the Lollipop shoppe), Autumn Leaves( Foofala, MOD), Gin-X (Anyone, Anyone & Flyby lines), Wild Asparagus, American Crafts stickers (thisor this), Doodlebug(Just my Type stickers), DieCuts With a View Retro Stack. And cute embellishments and such that I'm too cheap to buy!

- I need a new Starbucks card....

-This top .. from GAP. In brown (it's at the stores), preferably.

-Cute clothes in general!

-Gift cards! Old Navy, Gap, TARGET!, Sephora, Express, Forever 21....

I can't think of anything else right now, but I've exhausted my energy...

2 comments:

Emily Kate said...

I'm feelin awfully greedy lately too and my 21st b-day isn't until the end of August! But I've been so poor during the whole school year that I never shopped. And now I'm DYING to go shopping!!

Chris-el-da said...

hey, i was wondering what i could get you for your birthday?! can you give me some ideas?? HAHA!

i've been off the radar lately. what's up with the dead thread?! ack! BAH!

love ya CATHY!
- chriselda