Thursday, August 25, 2005

Haircut, paper addiction, blue heaven

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The above photo collage just about sums up my day yesterday....

one >> I added to my paper collection. Went to a different (not-so-local) LSS. They had most of the stuff I'd been craving - like Chatterbox, KI (none of the old stuff though!) and Scenic Route!! Whoop. And then we went to Jo-Anns and they had a new Stack. I split this three ways with my hopefully-converted-scrapper friends.
two >> This is my Elaine working on her page.
three >> Random shot from Dodger Stadium. Looks cool.
four >> Shot of downtown L.A. from Dodger Stadium. Don't you love the smog?
five >> Sunset shots. Love taking them.
six >> I took this while walking to get food.
seven >> Garlic fries! Yumm....they're soooo good. And they smell sooooo good.
eight >> After the game (which was a loss), we went to Tapioca Express (Asian boba place). Love that place. Looks like I'm throwing a gang sign, but it's supposed to be the LA logo.
nine >> I cut my hair!!! It feels soooo light now.
ten >> This is really grainy, but I used my zoom to get a shot of the dugout. I dunno who this player is or what the hell he's doing, but it's hilarious!
eleven >> Tried to take this shot while singing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame." haha.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Garlic fries? YUM! Never heard of them but I'm the biggest garlic fan ever. Your hair looks great :)

Alexandra Wieckowski said...

The ball game looks like fun! Great pics and I wish I had all of those yummy papers!!! I can't wait to buy some new supplies :D I'll do my tag tomorrow!