Friday, November 11, 2005

Yummy POD #11 & Blingggg

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
{11/11/05}

Yummmm....I baked cookies today. That Nestle break-off cookie dough is brilliant. Took me 15 minutes and I had a nice, fresh batch of oven-baked cookies. I love oven-baked cookies. They're the best!

I swear, I must've gained back the weight I lost with all these cookies. Oh well. It's worth it lmao.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So I bought rhinestones at Jo Anns yesterday. LOVING the bling. So much fun! And cheap! (I got a pack for around $2.50, it was on sale plus I had a 10% off coupon) Bought a cardstock, and some flowers too (70% off + an extra 10% off!)

That LO reminds me, though. I haven't been to Tapioca Express lately. And I miss Julie and Amy terribly. I'll probably see both during Thanksgiving, and maybe Julie tomorrow though!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me where can I find more material -----------------------------------------------------------------------------cheap-meridia pharmacy

Cindy Lee said...

love the cookies and the bling!

SageHen said...

We made these cookies yesterday. I bought them and my 11-year-old son did the rest. They are tasty, but I didn't get many of them with the three males in the house.

Alissa said...

ooh... is tap ex like those great ice cream shakes with the tapioca balls in the bottom... the place we always went to was called Boba Loca... freaking good. Miss Cali...they don't have that here in FL. Least not anywhere I've seen. Yer cookies are tempting me! Be gone cookies!

Anne Magee said...

OK, I so want a cookie now...

Julie Ann said...

Love this layout...very cool!

The Harwick Family said...

those cookies look delicious! making my mouth water!

Trish

Benita said...

Great layout & those cookies look yummy!

Alexandra Wieckowski said...

Yum, thos cookies look good!!! Cute layout :D

Chris-el-da said...

cathy you take the best pictures!!!