Monday, January 30, 2006

...and you think MySpace is like crack?

I thought so too.

Until I discovered Facebook.

Facebook is a networking/MySpace-type thing for college students.

Which I could have signed up for a while ago, but since my school e-mail system is retarded and complicated, didn't because I didn't know my (never used) school e-mail and then spent 3 days trying to figure out how to get into it.

And now that I've finally got it set up....geez, I'm addicted. I think I spent pretty much all day on there yesterday? Gaaaah, I'm lame.

I've also flooded all of my friends' e-mails using it. You tag people in your pictures and I uploading a million (including a bunch of scrapbook LOs) and tagged the same people over and over because those are the ones that constantly show up in most of my pictures...what? I didn't know they sent an e-mail everytime you get tagged! Lame...

While doing that, I did find a bunch of pictures which I forgot about and found myself going "so why haven't I scrapbooked/attempted to scrapbook this?" over and over.

Anyways, if you're reading this and happen to have a Facebook account....you should totally Facebook me.

SO I was supposed to spend the weekend finishing up my HOF entry, right? I only did one more LO, bringing my grand total to an incredible number of 5.

Procrastinator? Yes, that I definitely am.

I am off to do #6 right after this, I printed off the pictures and everything. I might get to #7 too, but we'll see.

English prof cancelled class for Wednesday and Thursday so I'll have those mornings off! whoo hoo!

Besides Facebook, one reason I hardly scrapped was because I was out an about...saw Underworld Friday night (after all that I posted about in my last post) and hung out with Tri -

I took something like 150 pictures that day, but unfortuately, I only had the desire to resize and upload only this one. Maybe one day you'll see the rest.

Saturday we were supposed to go to some Chinese New Year festival in the O.C. but unfortunately we got lost and Theo had to get to work very soon, so we just headed back and me and Amy just went to go eat.

I realized that a lot of my friends were home this weekend...it took me forever to realize that the reason for the was Chinese New Year. Didn't get to hang with them, though, because they came and went quickly. pfffft.

Also went to a Clippers game Saturday night...they won and embarrassed Denver. haha.

Did you see the new KI? Looks like a cross between American Crafts and Urban Lily but I like most of it. teehee.

And if you haven't yet....ASK ME SOMETHING

All of you in Vegas....I hope you're having fun! I wish I could've been there!

ETA: #6 and #7 done. I might bump one LO....but 3 more to go!

12 comments:

Chris-el-da said...

question....

how many hours do you actually flippin' spend in front of the computer??

don't be lazy. resize the damn pics!

Michelle W. said...

I'm a procrastinator too. Too bad you guys didn't find the place for Chinese new year! I like the new KI too! I think it looks a little like MAMBI stuff.

Michelle

Tawnya said...

Busy busy stuff going on! :) Cute pic!

RACHEL =) said...

HEY GIRLIE... THAT IS SUCH A CUTE PIC OF THE TWO OF YOU... YOU LOOK CUTE *TOGETHER* -- IS THERE A POSSIBILITY THERE? TEE HEE =)

NO, HAVEN'T SEEN THE NEW KI YET, BUT I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I LOVE AC AND URBAN LILLY, SO IT SOUNDS LIKE I'LL LOVE THE NEW KI STUFF, HA HA!!

nadine said...

do you have a black eye or a bruise? or is that just a part of you i haven't noticed before? were you and tri getting ROWDY?

island girl said...

ARGGHHH...I hate you for getting your HOF almost done!! I've done like 3 and one is layed out! I do not see HOF in my future...oh well!! :-)

Sounds like you had crazy mad fun weekend and I'm jealous!!

Kat said...

go girl! can't wait to see your lo's
here's another question- when and why did you start scrapbooking?

Jocelyn said...

good luck with all that HOFing. you rock. And i refuse to get a myspace because I KNOW that I'll never get off the computer. I know. xoxo

Emily Kate said...

Don't worry, I'm totally addicted to the facebook too!

Erin said...

facebook?
oh my, i'm staying far far away from that!
it'll make me feel like an old lady being around you young college chickees!
lol...
question:
how did you get into scrapping?
hopefully that's not too generic!
wish you would have been in vegas, i would have loved to meet you!

April said...

dude...
facebook is crack.
facebook ME.
because i'm lazy.
and i absolutely must scrap this picture of mine & gabbys socks tonight. hee hee....
good luck on your HOF stuff!

xoxoxoxoxox

tRicia said...

ok, i totally ONLY got myspace today...please don't tempt my lame self with any more stuff!!!

and yay for the hof thing...i'm going postal tomorrow myself!