Wednesday, January 25, 2006

ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME!!

I was reading Jessie's answers and totally wanted to do this.

Ask me something. Anything. Ask me lots of questions.

And you lurkers...(if I have any)...come out of lurkdom and ask me too!

:D

So I might end up being a POD dropout. This school schedule is not helping me at all. We'll see, though....

Here's what I have from the last couple of days, though.


My computer. I know I took a picture of it in the past. But it's for a LO. Specifically, a HOF LO. A part of one, anyways.


The L.A. Times sports page. Another one for above-mentioned LO. What I pick up first every morning. Actually, maybe not in the morning. But it's the first section of the paper that I read. Then I grab the front page and skim all the headlines and deck(aka subhead), then read whatever interests me...


This is my cool long pearl necklace that I got over winter break. I love it. I wear it a lot. And when I get home, I put it on my computer desk in this fashion, all coiled up and stuff. hahaha. Thought it called for a cool picture, no?


Love getting packages in the mail. *wink*, *wink*. hahaha. I got two the other day. Love that. I'm sure my mailman hates it. I need to go to the post office because I have to mail shit too...I live literally down the street from the post office and I still hate going there....


So, I did a "Fold Me" LO a while ago -

I think I need to do a "Wash Me" LO now. I've been bad about laundry lately...I've let it pile up forever and ever until I'm out of clean underwear. I guess it's because it's cold? I don't know. Must not let it pile up like crazy before I do it...well, in reality I actually kind of set this up so it looks bigger than the pile actually is. But it still is pretty big. LOL.

Oh, and I didn't have to give my speech today. I walked in late today and she skipped over me and I asked her about it and she let me switch to Tuesday. Whoo hoo.

Funny thing is....the reason I was late was because I was upstairs, in the newspaper office FINISHING my damn speech. HAHAHAA. I'm so bad. Such a procrastinator.

My study habits have gone kapoot at PCC and it just gets worse and worse....because I keep getting the grades! Someone needs to fail me or something.

Well I don't want them to, but I'm really going to have a hard time adjusting when I transfer, I think....

Soooooo....I made a couple of these babies over the weekend......


They were so simple, so easy, so quick. And I *heart* them. Who wants one? E-mail me (link on sidebar) and I shall see what I can doooooo.....

Okay, this was a novel. Props to you if you made it through all of this. But you know, I gave you visual aids :P

13 comments:

monica said...

I love your "Fold Me" Lo, definately have to do a "Wash Me" Lo! I love the cleverness you have with scrapbooking so that brings me to a question.

What inspires you?
Do you sketch your LO first or just go with the flow?
How fast does it take you to finish a LO?

Sorry, that was three questions. Hope to see your answers!

Michelle W. said...

Love those cards...

I'll ask you something. I wanted to do it at my blog but worried about no one will ask me anything. lol

Q1: do you go out to crop or scrap by yourself

Q2: do you work on multiple pages at the same time

Q3: I know a lot of Japanese friends of mine can really pack away those beers. Can you drink and how much can you drink. lol

Michelle

Corinnexxx said...

when did you started with scrapbooking and how do you define your style?

corinne5xxx

Sande Krieger said...

Great post! I love that "Fold Me" layout!

Chiara said...

Awesome cards. Love the fold me layout. Love reading your blog and I love mail too.

nadine said...

i also hate laundry. i have a rather large pile also screaming WASH ME!

q. you never talk about music - what's your favorite band?

q. if you love getting mail why the reluctance in sharing the mail love with ME? ;)

q. if you could go on holidays anywhere, where would you go?

Chris-el-da said...

awwww look how cute you are
and i want a card!
i'm not emailing you though
stop being lazy and figure it out
have you gotten those cj's done? that's my question for you

i loved that laundry LO the first time i saw it
and i still do!
will there ever be a "Wear me" LO?

Breanne said...

umm... i want a card! ;)

and how about.... who's your biggest actor crush? ;) I know, lame. but still. interesting.

Julie Ann said...

Great work with your cards and layouts!

RACHEL =) said...

YOU ARE JUST TOO CUTE, C! LOVE THAT LAYOUT AND THOSE CARDS!!!!!

OK, QUESTION TIME:
1. WHO IS YOUR SCRAP "IDOL", WHO INSPIRES YOU THE MOST, WHO HAVE YOU HAVE ALWAYS LOOKED UP TO?

2. WHAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN YOUR LIFE-LONG DREAM? WHETHER IS BE, MARRY A PRINCE, BE A CEO, HAVE 5 KIDS, WHATEVER?!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ANSWERS =)

April said...

your pictures are so cool...i love the "Everyday Little Things" pics like that.

ok questions...
why are you so good at scrappying?
why are you so cute?
why do you not do your laundry until you run out of underwear like me?

hee hee....

have a good week chicky!

xoxoxoxoxoxoox

Amy Coose said...

I'm usually a lurker on your blog, but I thought I'd come out and ask you a question. How are those HOF LO's going?

Tawnya said...

FOLD ME Lo is so fun! :)
Your Valentines are darling! :)

Happy Scrapping!