Monday, January 09, 2006

POD 9: Sims 2


My computer screen. I am a Sims addict.

The darn game is sooooo addicting. And it's hilarious.

Especially if you made all (okay, most) of your friends Sims and they do funny things. Bwhahahah!

I love being able to choose their aspiration and dress them and decorate their place and and and....

The above Sim is me - "Caroline EKG" (EKG = the phonetic pronounciation of my last name, basically). I'm talking on the phone. I just befriended one the Sim of my friend Amy.

Sims do hilarious things. Like Amy's boyfriend....I stuck them in the same household. He was addicted to this computer game....wouldn't sleep, wouldn't eat, wouldn't pee, wouldn't go to work....no matter how many times I tried to get the damn dude to turn it off. So when he turned it off for about 2 seconds, I quickly sold the computer. The guy was so low in his "social" meter that this weird social bunny popped up out of nowhere! haha!

Another hilarious example - Elaine's Sim wanted to learn how to make Mac 'n Cheese, so I made her make it for dinner. She ended up setting the kitchen on fire. That was one of her fears. So she lost a bunch of points.

That is all I remember. But things are entertaining in Sim-land.

Oh - and if you were wondering how the heck I found things in that messy scrap space of mine - I don't. Well not really. I have a general idea of where things are. So. I get by. Yep. haha!

8 comments:

Michelle W. said...

kitchen on fire sounds like a great page to scrap about. lol. Love your blog Caroline.

Michelle

Kat said...

hmmmmm, i've never played SIMS, it confuses me. but its probably for teh best, i don't need to get addicted to anything else on the internet!!!!

Dar said...

Ditto wat Kat said, exactly. Fun photo and enjoy the game.

RACHEL =) said...

I've never played SIMS, but it sure looks fun!!!! And your scrap space looks very similar to mine :o... but it's yours and yours alone, right?! Love your layouts girl... you rock!!! =)

Lorrie said...

great blog. Funny. I've never played sims. No time for any games other than the occasional solitaire between scrapping and when 2Peas is moving really slow....

nadine said...

oh man i am so happy i don't have the new sims game. i waste enough time as it is!

Chris-el-da said...

you
need
help
now kathy!

Muriel said...

i need to get another Sims game...I rented one and was addicted...but then I had to return it...