PODs resume tomorrow. Ha.
But I better do this before everyone is tagged and I don't have anyone else to tag...
So, Nadine tagged me and Ana tagged the entire DT...so here goes
1. First time you got kissed: First grade. By Craig. He was my "boyfriend" back then. But like kissing for real...Louis, freshman year.
How was it? Nice. We were at Starbucks, I remember that. lol.
2. First time you drove a car: haha....honestly?! When I was 3...I somehow got ahold of my aunt's keys, jumped in her car, turned it on and almost drove it down a hill. Well, not quite because my legs were too short to make it move. LOL.
What kind of car? I don't know...it was blue. That is all I remember.
3. First time you scrapbooked: 1999...it was a required assignment for a Washington, D.C. trip I went on. I kinda have the pages scattered...I wish I took more pictures. And I'd like to re-scrapbook the thing...
When you look at your page do you love it? hahaha....uhm...I guess I SHOULD but no. lol.
4. First time you went on a date: 14. freshman year. Louis again.
Where did you go and with who? Last dance.
5. First time you fell in love: Louis. Again. Geez. Well, I don't know if it went all the way to LOVE because we weren't together for so long and I don't know if it ever got to that point...
How did you know? --
6. First time you cooked for someone: I can't remember. Must have been around 18 or so?
Was it yummy? What did you make? I think anything I cook is yummy so HA. I think it was pasta.
7. First time you got on a plane: When I was 3.
Where did you go? Were you scared? Japan. And no, I think I was really excited. I was into all these transportation things when I was 3.
8. First time you shaved your legs: I have no idea.
Did you cut yourself? Nope
9. First time you put on make up: Probably when I was 3. Get into my mom's makeup and...yeah. But when I really started wearing makeup...I guess high school?
Looking back how did you do? HAHAH. i did as well as any little kid does when she puts on her own makeup. WHOO HOO
10. First time you moved out of your home: not quite yet. In September though, most likely.
Was it an apartment, house, etc? Okay, I honestly don't want to live in a dorm. But off-campus apartments are quite expensive, especially if I end up going to UCLA. So I think it might be an on-campus apartment?
Okay...hmm...Rachel, April, EK and Chriselda - you're it :P