Wednesday, January 25, 2006

yadda yadda....

okay no pictures. i am behind. again. tsk tsk, me.

i don't know why i decided to update right at this moment. i should go to sleeeeeeeeeep.....

soooo going to need plenty of coffee to get through tomorrow. i have to give a speech....which is not yet done. blargh. i'm not really loving school right now. can you tell? i'm sick of these looooong days 3 times a week. i'm sick of having big shit due every week. i'm sick of thinking. can't we stay on vacation forever? that would be so freaking awesome!

i think elaine said it the best....

EZ: I'm having such a blah semester
EZ: I want to go home
EZ: I want spring break

yeah, my semester is blah too. yeah, i want her to come home too. i want everyone to come home (hey nora, do you still read this?). my social life has been a bit, let's say, slow since most of my friends went back to school and i miss them. i miss the hialrious things they say. the hilarious things they do. the way we poke fun at each other. not quite the same with everyone else?

i hate how everyone's spring breaks are at different times. i hate how mine is probably going to be last. ugh.

semesters are a lot more fun when you actually LIKE the classes you're taking. that hasn't happened since...spring of last year. women's history. i miss that class. i miss my prof. he was the coolest.

but a bit of happy news.....


remember tri? i blogged about him when he had to go back to kosovo after being home for vacation (that's when i did this LO too...i wish i had an actual scan of this but i'm lazy and sleepy and just pulled the image out of my 2Ps gallery...and the image is one taken with the digicam)....anyways. he's back. for good. his mission is over. i haven't seen him yet...but glad he's back! dude, the guy makes me happy. he's so silly and fun like that.

so....post-CHA is going to be madness on my wallet. have you seen the new american crafts? the new chatterbox? the new scenic route? basic grey's new urban couture line? i swear, i'm drooling. and i'm sure i'm going to fall in love with whatever KI comes up with....so much stuff. must save. oh dear, there goes any hope of saving for summer CHA. geez.

so. HOF LO #4 down. except i'm not sure if i'm really liking 2 of what i have so far so that may be 2 down. geez. must get to it. except....my mojo keeps showing up for a teeny bit then disappearing? what it up with that?

okay, sleepy time. *yawn*

11 comments:

Michelle W. said...

congrats on layout #4. I'm still on layout #3... Yap, all those stuff is going to make me go broke. Or that my daughter is not going to college. bwhahahahaha (sorry, it's late and I'm a bit crazy)

Michelle

Corinnexxx said...

hope you have slept well, nice dreams and stuff. You go girl for HOF, you know you can do it!!!

corinne5xxx

Chris-el-da said...

i haven't even started
not sure if i will
mutha ....
good to hear about your friend
no pics?
wtf cathy!
that's the only reason i READ your blog!
only kidding!

Julie Ann said...

Good luck with HOF!

Breanne said...

man, girl, you think your wallet's gonna be empty... mine's already in the negative and just keeps on goin'!

i'm gonna be having a sensory overload at cha!!! and i'm gonna wanna play with it right then!!

davidalaxander9577 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

melissa said...

I so know how you feel..I mean about the semester being blah. I have two science credits with lab plus 3 other classes..its only the second week and I'm constantly worn out. *sigh*

I haven't gotten the chance to look at all the new CHA stuff that will be coming out..but I still hear my wallet screaming ;)

congrats on finishing #4 for HOF :)

Jocelyn said...

I feel the same way about school. I'm looking forward to spring break like NO OTHER. go hang out with tri and thinking is SO overrated. as long as you can LOOK like you're thinking, that's the only truly important skill. just kidding, go get smart, bud. you're gonna rock the HOF!

Erin said...

speeches,
how i don't miss giving those!
you're doing HOF!?!?!
yeah caroline,
you go girl!!!

RACHEL =) said...

WOW, A SPEECH?! I DO NOT MISS SCHOOL!!!!!

YES, I'VE SEEN PREVIEWS OF ALL THE YUMMY NEW LINES AND I AM SOOOOOO BUMMED I'M NOT ABLE TO GO TO CHA IN VEGAS!!! BUT I'M GOING TO CHICAGO IN THE SUMMER - YOU GOTTA GO, WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU!! =)

GET SOME SLEEP...

Mary Jo said...

Everything you listed from CHA are the exact products I am looking forward to!! To funny! I am trying to limit it and keep it simple but the list keeps growing. Started out with just AC and Ki, then added Scenic Route, then Chatterbox and BG. Cannot want anything else :)