Friday, February 24, 2006

Disorganized

Yep, that's me.

I tend to leave things all over the place, forget about them, want to find them, go looking for them, not find them, and become frustrated. Then, I find whatever I'm looking for at the weirdest times. Then curse myself for being so disorganized.



That is what happened when I started working on this LO. I had the pics printed a while ago. They were just sitting there because I had no idea what to do with them. This was for the Scrapbook Survivor challenge this week. Thought they would work. I had the pictures printed on 2 pieces of photo paper. I couldn't find one of them. The LO called for 3+ pics so I needed that second sheet. I couldn't find it. I tore apart my scrap area. Still couldn't find it. So I printed another copy. Which I hated because I am almost out of photo paper. Grr. So I do the LO. Play, have fun. When I'm done, putting it away, and look to my left to a pile of stuff....and, OMG, there is that second sheet of pics.

Yeah. Horrible. I know.

Why do I tell you this? I don't know. Semi-inspired by a thread in the Pub, perhaps? Ha.

I must say that these challenges are totally pushing me out of my box, though. So fun.

I am quite tired right now. It's not as if I've had a stressful week. I guess 9 a.m. classes are too early now? Geez, that's horrible. Then again, the rest of my classes are in the afternoon and I had 2 months of not waking up at 7, so I guess I'll have to get used to it.

I should nap...but I have stamps to play with. And new goodies I picked up at Target (yeah, I went back ha). Ahhh...choices, choices. Yep.

More webcam action....but I forgot to send the pics to myself. One day...

Oh, Olympics skating blurb. Sasha fell. Again. I had a feeling she would do this. Too bad, because I wanted her to skate a clean program so she could shake that "breaks under pressure" label she has. But no. Must admit that Shizuka Arakawa rocked it. Although I wasn't expecting that. But it seems like in the last couple of Olympics, the person with the least amount of pressure bestowed upon her wins, and the person with the most crumbles. Ah, the wonders of figure skating.

I miss the ice...

9 comments:

Erin said...

love that lo,
but don't i always love your stuff?
lol...

Jocelyn said...

that LO rocks.
and i feel the same way about sash cohen. i'm SO like you. i can never find things until after i need them. i even tell myself where i'm putting it, knowing that I'll never look there. totally hate losing stuff.

RACHEL =) said...

I LOVE THIS LAYOUT, CAROLINE... SO FUN, LIKE YOU!! YOU AMAZE ME WITH YOUR AWESOME DESIGNS!!

I COULDN'T BELIEVE SASHA FELL, I WAS SO SAD FOR HER, BUT AT LEAST SHE WON THE SILVER!! =)

Kat said...

i'm totally the same way. always losin everythign!
love that lo!!!!

genevieve said...

did you used to skate!?
me too!
cool.
love the bowling LO...specially the ass shot.
tee hee!

Felicia said...

Lovin' that bowling LO!
I have to admit I am so disorganized with my scrap stuff too. Then I get mad when I can't find anything. It's my own fault.

nadine said...

i do the same thing. and it makes me rage. lol.

April said...

youre stuff is always so FUN! i love it!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

island girl said...

how can it be the olympics when EVERYONE falls?!