Saturday, February 11, 2006

Fun challenge

I decided to do this challenge of Michelle's because it seemed really fun!

So anyways...the challenge is:
List 10 things about you. 6 lies and 4 truth. We can try to guess which ones are true and which ones are not. You can reveal the truth after Saturday(since it's technically almost Sunday....just whenever I guess).

okay, here we go...

1) My aunt owns a produce store.
2) I've seen a shooting star.
3) I used to have a pet eel that was older than me.
4) I can do the splits.
5) I was Cinderella for Halloween one year.
6) I LOVE buffets!
7) I was hospitalized for heart failure.
8) My longest relationship was 2 years.
9) I used to subscribe to 20+ magazines.
10) I got my ears pierced as a child.

Okay, have fun guessing!

10 comments:

Michelle W. said...

Yeah! Thanks for playing Caroline.

I would say 1, 4, 5, 9, am I close?

Michelle

angieoh! said...

I guess the magazines, shooting stars, piercings and......eel.

Kat said...

dude, that seems hard. i'm gonna guess the shooting star, the piercing, and the produce store? don't know which else. some of them are just tooo random to not be true..... can't wait to find out which!

Jocelyn said...

I bet you were Cinderella for Halloween, you love buffets, your longest relationship was 2 years, and you had a pet eel.

I don't know why. Just a feeling. You know.

Felicia said...

1, 3, 6 & 7?
Just a random guess. =)

Chris-el-da said...

truths... 4,5,9,10

i KNOW the magazines one is true!!!

monica said...

I would say 5, 6, 8, 9. These were hard to figure out.

RACHEL =) said...

OKAY, MY GUESS:

TRUTHS ARE:
1, YOUR AUNT
2, SHOOTING STAR
5, CINDERELLA
9, 20+ MAGAZINES

THE REST ARE LIES!

THIS IS FUN, I'M GONNA DO IT ON MY BLOG TOO!!! =)

Nora said...

Hahahah..I should be studying for my midterm which is an hour away, but I'm doing this instead. Hmmmmm....let me see if I really know you...I'm guessing the four lies are numbers 2,3,9 and 10.

April said...

true:

2-5-7-8-9

hmmph. i don't like this game. very hard! HA!

xoxoxoxoxoxo