Monday, February 06, 2006

I AM DONE

FINALLY.

I finished my HOF entry abotu a half hour ago.
My original plan was to mail out today but that's not happening, soooo.
Tomorrow it is.
I refuse to mail Experss, so I'm HOPING it'll make it there by Thursday...
although I'm not tooooo worried because I did this with my Scrapworks entry and it got there.
Fingers crossed anyhow.
Anyways.
I was totally not feeling the LOs I had in my entry in the beginning, but now that I look at it...some of my very favorites are in this. Yay.

9 comments:

nadine said...

nice and close to the wire. ;) im sure it'll make it on time.

monica said...

GOOD LUCK!!! I hope you make it!!

Linda said...

wooooohoooo! congratulations on finishing. such a good feeling!

hope it gets there in time!

Breanne said...

It rocks dude! you know i think youre gonna be IT!

Kat said...

yay! so excited for you! i hope you make it- and i cant' wait to see all the layouts!!!! (when will you find out?)

RACHEL =) said...

SO AWESOME THAT YOU ARE DONE, GIRL!! ALL THE HARD WORK IS OVER AND I'M SURE IT TURNED OUT AMAAAAAAZING!!!! GOOD LUCK! WILL BE CROSSING MY FINGERS FOR YOU! =)

LindsayT said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! I am sure you did a amazing job..I love your work!

island girl said...

so cool girl! i'm wishing you luck!

em said...

Congrats and good luck!!