Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Random Tuesday (almost Wednesday) thoughts

I've got so many ideas...but not enough energy to bring them to fruition. Which is sort of frustrating. And I think my mojo got mailed off with my HOF entry today. BLAAAAAH. Maybe they'll mail it back to me? ha.

Did I tell you I how I hate the post office? Seriously. I went there before I had to leave for class...and since the three effers in front of me were retarded and taking 3290482903823094 years to get their business done....I was late. There was one guy who was taking forever and asking too many stupid questions about a PO Box...another one that had like 30 packages to mail....and some annoying woman. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE BE IN AND OUT IN 2 MINUTES LIKE ME?!?!?!?! Argh.

Finals are already next week...and uhh....my schedule for spring semester is still....uh....not set? great....

My hair is getting really long...I don't mind the longness, it's just starting to get heavy, so I think I need to cut some layers into it again...and I want bangs again. Except everytime I ask for them, they end up being so long...

The one cute boy in newspaper was in today...and he's coming back next semester. yippeeee.

It's like 80 degrees here in so-Cal. Gotta love it. Sure beats the 50 degree weather. And I'm sure my weather kicks your weather's ass. BWHAHAHA. j/k.

I think spring training starts in about a week or so. Funny how I haven't counted down or paid attention. Ha. Can't wait.

Internet is lagging. Maybe I should go play some Sims since I haven't done that in a while...

7 comments:

Chris-el-da said...

i am up a 2am with a nose bleed
and your thoughts on the PO are mine exactly.
i hate that place
but i'm in 4 cjs so i'm kinda screwed!!! i can't see if i'm typing \correctly because i have to hold my h ead at a slight angle... sorry for the tyupos!

love you to bits!t

RACHEL =) said...

I'M AM SOOOO WITH YOU ON THE POST OFFICE THING... I HATE IT, *HATE* IT!!! ALWAYS A LONG LINE OF PEOPLE ASKING TONS OF QUESTIONS!! UGH.

ALTHOUGH I LIKE THE WARMER WEATHER, I'M HAPPY WE HAVE SNOW HERE FOR A COUPLE MONTHS, I DO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, BUT I KNOW I'D MISS IT TERRIBLY!!! SO ARE YOU WEARING A TANK AND FLIP-FLOPS?! NOW THAT I AM JEALOUS OF :p

Kat said...

yes, our weather ROCKS THE FAB!
hate the postoffice as well, i'm all about the ups store........

nadine said...

does that mean you mailed my package? ;) wink wink wink.

Alexandra Wieckowski said...

It's freezing here, you lucky gal!

Sande Krieger said...

80 degrees...you're so stinkin' lucky! We're still in coats here. I'm with you on the post office thing...there has got to be a way to speed that up! Hate going there! Good luck on finals!

Jocelyn said...

Did you know a lot of post offices (at least both of ours here) have a machine you can weigh your package by yourself and send it out? It's AWESOME and i'm okay with going to the post office now. Maybe you should ask about it? Your weather is kicking my weather's ass but wait until spring when it's so humid you can't breathe. We'll see who'll be kicking ass then. ;)