Sunday, February 05, 2006

Tagged....again!

I put up a new banner. I like it. It was fun. I used some kickass dingbat fonts from Action Fonts that someone on 2Ps found yesterday. I think this is called the Seeing Stars dingbat, but they had a TON more cute ones. Love dingbat fonts. I should use them more.

I also did a digi with that font -

I don't know. I felt like doing a quick digi yesterday and didn't really want to download a kit...so I just used brushes and fonts. Fun stuff.

So Nadine tagged me yet again, so here we gooooo -

THREE THINGS ABOUT YOU!!!
Copy and re-post into your own bulletin with your 3 things.
(don’t forget to return to me once you are finished!)

Three Names you go by:
1. Caroline
2 Caro
3. Carol

Three of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Coffee
2. Lip Gloss
3. Computer

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. gray sweats
2. green tee
3. underwear?

Three of Your Favorite Songs
1. "Candlelight" - Imogen Heap
2. "All That We Needed" - Plain White T's
3. "Hands Down" - Dashboard Confessional (semi-old, but I've been listening to it a lot lately)

Two Truths and a Lie (in any order)
1. I have a paper due on Monday
2. My grandma won in Vegas and gave me money
3. My schedule for spring semester is set.

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. scrapbooking, duh
2. writing (i don't know if this is a hobby anymore, though? lol)
3. shopping

Three Things You want to do really badly right now
1. finish my HOF entry
2. sleep
3. have some sort of good dessert (i'm thinking of making cheesecake tomorrow?)

Three Places You want to go
1. Torino (for the Olympics, which start next week!)
2. Europe
3. NYC

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Live outside of California
2. Go to opening day at Dodger stadium
3. Visit all the MLB ballparks (sense a theme?)

Three people I would like to see take this quiz
1. Kat
2. Erin
3. Jocelyn
(sorry guys)

Okay I'm off to bed. More like, scrap then bed.

9 comments:

Chris-el-da said...

you forgot your other name "cathy"
someone else needs to call you that besides me!!

i scrapped like mad yesterday!
yay!

liked the tag - even though they're a spreadin' rash...

nadine said...

oooh i love hands down.
and im probably going to have to go download a crapload of dingbats now, thanks. ;)

Erin said...

eeeeeeeeekkkk!
i've been tagged!
lol...
i LOVE your banner!!!
why am i not smart enough to make myself one?
why oh why?????

April said...

im with erin - completely banner retarded. love your new one!

and you are listening to hands down b/c although it might be a little old, it kicks ass. oh yes it does.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Kat said...

ya! i'm tagged! love your new banner- super cute. i need to learn how to do the brushes and stuff, looks really cool!

RACHEL =) said...

LOVE THE BANNER, GIRL!! AWESOME PIC OF YOU AND ROCKIN DINGBATS! THE LAYOUT ROCKS TOO, YOU'RE SO GOOD!!!! =)

Emily Kate said...

Lovin that LO! The dingbat font is so fun! I may have to download it and play!

Alexandra Wieckowski said...

Cute layout, gotta love those tags! LOL.

Jocelyn said...

ok, this one i can do!
(I've been ignoring some of the hard ones that make me think about what I was doing 10 years ago)

love the banner and digi page!