Monday, March 06, 2006

Happy 21st Nora!



We surprised Nora and celebrated her 21st birthday last night! We went to this awesome BBQ place and had a ton of food!


We all know what I gave her (helloooooo I'm a scrapbooker!) but the rest of them chipped in to get her 21 gifts, which included weird stuff like twigs and a quarter (which was wrapped in a million layers), and frustrated her while opening it, which was hilarious.


And they got her "Over-the-hill" balloons.


It also didn't take much to get her drunk - one fruity drink and she was pretty messed up. Haha. Her drunkenness is hilarious, though!

Lots of fun stuff. Teehee. So I ended up with 120-ish pictures (I went back and deleted the out-of-focus ones and stuff) sooooo I now have plenty of material to scrap. BWHAHAHA.

Soooo...since I know Nora is reading this....HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my fellow makeup addict and ditz. You know I love you! Hope you enjoyed your little surprise bash!

For the rest of you...I think I have an announcement to make later today. It's something I've had to keep secret for 3 months....

8 comments:

Alison said...

Looks like a whole crazy lot of fun.

nadine said...

150+ pictures? in one night. holy crappoli. i love the idea of getting her 21 little presents!

RACHEL =) said...

HOW FUN!! BET YOU ALL HAD A BLAST, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PAGE YOU CREATE WITH THESE AWESOME PICS!! =)

Michelle W. said...

can't wait for the secret!!!

She is so cute! I'm about the same as her. One cosmo and I'm out. She is so red in that picture. LOL

Michelle

Jocelyn said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
awesome

Kat said...

yay! happy birthday! 21st bday's are the best! looks like y'all had a fab time! love all the pics : )
oooh, can't wait to hear the surprise!

angieoh! said...

Can't wait to hear aboutyour surprise!!

Lana said...

What a blast! You two are so cute!