Monday, March 13, 2006

Life without a computer....

My home computer crashed on Saturday. Soooooo until the Sony guy comes over with a new hard drive, I'll be without computer access from home.

Argh.

We all know how useless I am without a computer. So life without one = not cool.

I also lost everything! The good news is that there was only 3 months worth of stuff on there, and that most of the pictures I cared abotu have been scrapped, or posted here or on Facebook (although they were resized). The bad news is that well, there goes everything.

Anyways.

I'll be online as I'm in the Courier office.

Ah well, the good news - I won't be glued to the Pub and driving myself crazy with HOF stuff. haha.

8 comments:

nadine said...

did you cry? because i probably would have. i don't know how to function without my computer!

Alison said...

Oh no!
That's just horrifying.

April said...

ugh i would die.
for real.
RIP caroline's computer.
boo hoo.

xoxoxoxoxo

Kat said...

oh no! thats horrible. stupid computers and stupid crashing.......
i agree with nadine, i would have cried....

Jocelyn said...

i kind of need that to happen to me.
it's a little ridiculous how little attention span the internet lets me have. but it sucks losing everything- at least the pictures are still somewhere!

RACHEL =) said...

AW, THAT STINKS! I'D GO CRAZY W/OUT A COMPUTER!!!! AND YES, ALL THE HOF HYPE IS CRAAAAZY! FEEL SORRY FOR ALL YOU GUYS FOR THIS WAIT!

Michelle W. said...

eeek! I hate when the computer decide to die on people just like that. Why can't they just have a 2 week notice or something like that. Don't obsess about the HOF thing. You are great! No matter if you get in or not you are still great! Just know that girlie.

Michelle

Liz said...

Oh caroline!!!! That is ROTTEN! what an unfortunate loss. ((((hugs)))