Thursday, April 27, 2006

vanity

call me vain if you wish. i really am vain.
but i really felt like experimenting with self-portraits and did this with the bathroom mirror....




I saw this kind of thing in a magazine with Alicia Keys. I thought it was cool.
It's kind of weird in a way because it looks like I have a twin. But it's cool.
Really good for self-reflection type of LOs, I think.

Basically, I felt like scrapping....and I am so out of pics I'm dying to scrap so I had to take some. haha.

I am sure that if Nora is reading this, she is probably dying from laughter by now....

I went to Sav-On to pick up a perscription and it cost $93.82. Ouch....

17 comments:

Felicia said...

If you need pictures to scrap I'd be happy to send you some of mine. =)
Cool, pictures by the way.

melissa said...

love these pictures, very cool effect. and I dont think any one thinks your vain. lol :)

Michelle W. said...

Love the photos! It looks like you have a twin!

Chiara said...

okay this is a really cool technique. wish I had a mirror like that in my house to try it.

Robyn said...

Caroline, they look COOL! Good job!

Adrienne said...

Great pics!!! OUch on the meds!!!

RACHEL =) said...

Awesome photos, you vain thing you, haha!! Definitely would made a GREAT layout -- go for it!!
Yikes on the prescription cost, that stinks!!!
Have a great weekend! =)

Renee said...

Cool self portraits.

Tania said...

Awesome Pics, Im gonna try this !

Sofia said...

Wow. Awesome pictures!

Jen said...

Wow! The pics are SOOO cool! Now I want to try it out myself :)

Colleen said...

very cool! i like the last one best

island girl said...

um wow...seriously looks like twins!! awesome photo!

Kat said...

ok, OUCH. why is medicine so freakin expensive? wtf????
those pics are such a trip! they're super cool but totally trippy! i want to try to take some of me...........
and yeah, ever want any pics to scrap, steal some of mine....... ; )

Chris-el-da said...

i have pics of me like this from way back when. i picked up on Laken's obsession with his reflection. and yeah, if you need stuff to scrap... i'll send some your way!

Nanner said...

I love your photos! I would have never thought of doing that!

nadine said...

i always look in the mirror and smile thinking that would make a nice shot if someone else were taking it of me and i weren't just looking in a mirror. lol