Thursday, May 25, 2006

Taking off....

...until Sunday. I'll be in Vegas tomorrow, Tonopah, a teeeeensy little town in Nevada on Friday, and Arizona Saturday (and Sunday). So if you don't see me, that's why. Just try not to miss me too much. *wink* just kidding.

I need to pack. And I'm itching to scrap for some reason, even though I am pretty exhausted from spending 13 hours at newspaper. I am going to get NO sleep tonight. Which is okay, I guess, because I can always sleep in the car. ha.


This is from the other day. When we went shopping. I was totally trying on the wackiest sunglasses ever, simply because they don't really look great on me.


Been playing with color conversions in Photoshop. I'm a play-and-learn kinda gal, so I'm sure I'll get the hand of it soon. This is how I learned Quark. My EIC sort of went "okay here's what you need to know, but you're only going to learn the rest if you play..." This is how I ended up learning Photoshop and eventually digi-scrapping. Fun stuff.

Some scrappy action from this week for ya -



I made Christmas cards last night. Super head start, no? haha. Not really. They were for a submission. I figured, it's never too early to start, right? ROFL. Especially for a procrastinator like me...

Okay well. I guess I'm off now!

13 comments:

LindsayT said...

have a good trip...love the pages!!!

Deborah said...

I love these pages. It's neat to know others learn by playing. I just got my Photoshop program and I'm learning little at a time. But my goal is to jump in hard this weekend to learn how to make a blog banner to post on my blog.

Adrienne said...

Have a great time!! Fantastic LO's!

nadine said...

have fun!

jill said...

You're so cute!
Have a great time on your trip!

Sheila said...

Love the layouts, especially the purple one. So cute! And I think those glasses look totally hip on you! :)

Jocelyn said...

cutie
i totally try on about 32% of all the sunglasses in every story i go in that sells sunglasses. therefore, we should shop together? ASAP?

RACHEL =) said...

Cute pictures and awesome layouts!!!
I hope you have an AWESOME, funtastic trip!!!!! =)

Chris-el-da said...

you go to vegas more than any person i know.
lucky!
go back this summer when you're legal

Michelle W. said...

awww.. so cute!!! Look at you in those glasses!

Love the layouts.

Have fun! Over eat and over spent for me!

island girl said...

your layouts rock chica!

Anonymous said...

love those glasses on you, C! Have a great time in Vegas....awesome layouts as always. :)
~Sonda

Alexandra Wieckowski said...

Enjoy your trip!