Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Abusing the mojo...

Whoo. New goodies to play with = scrap like crazy. haha.
I've piled a lot of these because I don't want to post to 2Ps all at once....so I guess I'll give you a peek on here first, eh?

I posted these but I like them so you get to see them again :P




(I kept piling more and more stuff on here. I think I'd do Michelle proud...and did I tell you....this picture really cracks me up? I love how everyone is doing their own crazy thing. So funny. I look crazy. hahaha!)

okay. and then.


(Another "keep piling stuff on" LO...I've had this pic for a while, didn't know what to scrap it with....then I came home with this Wild Asparagus paper and that all changed.)


(Lotsa Hambly and some Marcella by Kay goodies I got for my b-day)


(More Hambly and other little things....this virgin Pina Colada I got when we were at the Bonaventure was expensive....but soooo yummy. But I can get the real ones now, yay. I like this one yep yep)


(Kaleidoscope stuff...I love this pic. Lotsa fun with the girls.)


(Wild Asparagus. Pretty stuff...and why do I keep using orange? Must be driving the mojo. lol.)



I hope it sticks around for a little while longer....

15 comments:

Michelle W. said...

I'm reporting some serious mojo abuse here!!!

You rock rock rock...

I'm not going to call you that...

chi chi chi chibi

(see how good I am! I didn't say peepee!)

monica gonzalez said...

the orange rocks chica!! i love the stuff all over the place too!!

Kell said...

Caro I love those. I *wish* I could scrap like you! You ROCK the house!

Chiara said...

wow totally awesome layouts. I hope a tiny sliver of your talent rubs off on me

Funky Finds said...

these layouts are fabulous!!! and you have had so much fun :) i'm jealous! LOL

nadine said...

wow when your mojo comes back you make it pay for disappearing!

jill said...

that's a whole lotta mojo. you probably wouldn't even notice if I stole a bit, would you?

Alison said...

Your mojo is unstoppable girl

Gina said...

fun fun layouts!!
I especially like the pink & brown hambly one!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love it all Caro! You are so much fun! Wish I lived closer to you!

Anonymous said...

oops...that was me girl..sorry.
Sonda

RACHEL =) said...

Look at you rockin the MME!!! Love these layouts, girlie! Looks like your mojo is in high gear!! =)

Donna Walk said...

I love all of those LO's!! You rock girlie! I need to shop for new supplies...especially fun embellies. :)

island girl said...

i love all of these!! makes me want to abuse my mojo now!! haha!

angieoh! said...

That blue heaven layout kicks ass!!! I love it and it looks like you have been busy cranking out the layouts!!!