Saturday, June 03, 2006

In less than 24 hours.....

...I will be a year older.

May flew by fast. This whole year passed by in a blur!

A lot sure has happened. And I think I've grown. Sort of.

Since I have to studay Sunday (oceanography. I HAVE to do well)...I'm celebrating early. Fun.

We went to take sticky pics today (Actually, they're not stickers so I'm not sure why we call them sticky pics). Cheesy?! Maybe. Fun? You bet.






I can't believe how fancy these machines have gotten, even since the last time I went to Japan. They print out in glitter stuff now! Crazy....

So it turns that an ooooold friend from, like, elementary school works at the sticky pic place. She's in 2 of the pictures...

And yeah. I am soooo scrapping these babies. Should be fun.

It's been insanely hot down here the last couple of days. Actually, it's not even *that* insanely hot, but it sure does feel like it. I've been downing the diet Pepsis (with lime) like crazy, which is horrible, but oh well.

I went scrapbook shopping twice in the last two days...considering I haven't walked into an LSS in almost 2 months, that is eventful. I went to the LSS nearest to me to pick up the June Scrapbook Trends (because I'm in it! whoo hoo!) and for some Kaleidoscope stuff...well they didn't have much left (strange. they always carry a lot of MME stuff), but I walked out with some other stuff and NO paper which is a first. ha. Went to Memories today to find the Kaleidoscope and with the intention of buying only the Kaleidoscope that I'd use to make my DT entry, which I was figuring to be more or less $10....but noooo. I walked out with $25 worth of stuff. What the heck? As I was telling Breanne....I should've just brought a $10 with me and only that much! haha

OH well.

10 comments:

Solidarity said...

Oh, my gosh... those pics are GREAT! Can't wait to see them on a layout!!

KC

Sam said...

Coooool photos!
Good luck on your MME entry!

Chris-el-da said...

dude those are sa-weet. happy birthday (tomorrow)!!! hope you have a blast while studying. that sucks. i have a sh'load of Kalediescope. i bought the tablet and then scream at myself now because i KNOW i will never use it. it's like that DCWV thing. so we'll trade. i'll send you some of my spring and Kal. stack, and you send me some of that funky one you had... cool beans? didn't we plan this ages ago?

Kat said...

yay for bdays!!!!
and yay for sticky pics!!!! omg, i used to LOVE those things. i take them with everyone. haven't seen one in forever though.....
fun fun stuff. and happy early bday! : )

Felicia said...

Have a happy birthday.

Tina said...

Cute pics! Happy early birthday!

nadine said...

lol those pictures are too funny.

Donna Walk said...

Happy Birthday Caroline!! :)

Breanne said...

my name is in your entry. i'm hawt. yay. ;)

Yvette said...

Konnichiwa! I remember those picture machines when I was in Osaka two months ago..I know it is crazy..lolo! I spent about 30 dollars just to take pics for FUN!...... I'm short like you and I'm part asian and polynesian.... Your layouts are so whimsical...cool!

Arigato! Shukufuku! Shoooots... and shaka!