Friday, June 16, 2006

it's officially.....

summer!
(i'm off for a month, anyway)

um, so if anyone sees my mojo, please tell it to come back to me.
paper mojo anyway.
this is after i went shopping yesterday.
i have lots of things to work on, too!
i think my digi mojo is doing okay, though...
just photoshop is being strange....

new scraplyric challenge went up yesterday...
so i hope you play with us :)

family picnic this weekend.
should be fun.

friends coming home too.
that should be fun too.

happy friday!!

7 comments:

Greta said...

sending mojo your way...what am I doing? I need it back....i haven't had any the last few weeks...

happy weekend

Jenny Lilac said...

Lucky you to be off for a month! A week from Tuesday I'll be off too! Whoo hoo lots of scrapping time! When I lose my mojo I find that organizing my book of scraps helps to inspire me. Happy scrapping!

Alison said...

Your scralyric LO is AMAZING.
So so cool

RACHEL =) said...

I've been there with the no-mojo and it's NOT fun... sending you all the mojo I have (since I'm not scrappin, LOL!)

The ScrapLyric challenges sound fun!! So awesome for you guys to come up with this! =)

Chris-el-da said...

ok. i was holding it hostage but i sent it back just for you.

angieoh! said...

Yay for last day of school. Have a fun month off!!!

Jocelyn said...

happy summer!!
at least you still have photoshop
it was on my computer that crashed
so i'm kind of crying
but i hope you've found your mojo!