Monday, June 19, 2006

so.

we had a family picnic yesterday.
lots of food and fun....
but no camera.
i can't believe i forgot the camera!
i guess i'll have to steal some pictures from my cousins...
ha

mojo still missing. i did do some (paper) scrapping ... but i mean, when it's taking you 3 hours to do one LO (i usually take LESS than one), something's off. right?


how much is too much #2 is up....BLING IT ON, baby!

any of you play kakuro? it's like sudoku...except you actually have to add up numbers. i started playing. it's freaking hard! but can be addicting. fo sho.

8 comments:

Greta said...

i sure hate when taht happens to me...that has been my run here lately....please send some mojo my way

angieoh! said...

I think I am kinda stupid...soduko and kuroko (?) just are too many numbers for me. My brain just shuts down!

Kat said...

love that layout!! too cute : )

Chris-el-da said...

ugh.
i think my mojo and your mojo might have eloped.
see what you get for constantly going to vegas?

Babs said...

Aw, man. The Kakuro is way too hard for me. I stick with the one-star, white belt, easy Suduko.

Good luck with the mojo. Mine just returned after being missing for quite awhile.

nadine said...

i'm addicted to text twist. i once played for so many hours that my eyes went all blurry and i got a migraine.

Alison said...

YOu still rule though Caro.

RACHEL =) said...

LOVE this layout - there's no way you lost your mojo - you rock =)