Thursday, June 22, 2006

thursday thursday thursday....

I've been off for exactly a week now.
And I'm totally loving this lazy thing...
but I think I should probably start to be un-lazy.
it's pretty bad when you can't remember the date anymore!

We'll see how later.

Okay so randomness coming on.

I went to Target the other day to pick up some stuff. At the same time, I'm craving a snack. Particularly TGIF potato skin chips or Mint Brussels. Yum. But do I find them? No. PFFFT. I was rather upset.

My mother brought home a piece of cake today from my absolute favorite bakery. Yummm....I just devoured it.


Adrienne rocks my socks off. I lifted her to try to get out of this mojo funk. It was totally fun to emulate her style...loved doodling on everything!


My lovely friend Liz is starting her own digi line called Paislee Press...and I must plug it for her because it's absolutely GORGEOUS. Her first kit will be available on ScrapSupply - SOON! Look for it!
(and yes. that is me being nice to Michelle for once.)

Chatting on gmail totally rocks.

May go to the 7gypsies wharehouse sale this weekend.....


Oh, and catching up on some dares. Fun stuff.
And I really do match my star sign. haha.

Looking through old pics is fun. And I should scrap them, too...

okay, later, gators...

11 comments:

Kat said...

love all the layouts, and teh randomness!!! : )

Monica said...

love the lo's!!

Alison said...

YOu rule girl.
As does ghat.

RACHEL =) said...

LOVE the layouts, girl - your mojo is in full effect!!!
Have a great weekend !!! =)

Greta said...

i am a gemini as well and I match my sign also...i LOVE being Gemini...glad you found some mojo mine is still out in left field..

Sarah said...

lovely lovely layouts.
<3 chats.

Kim said...

Love all the lo's and I LOVE TGIF's potato skin chips!!!

Shirls said...

love the layouts, caroline.

nadine said...

your mom is a fun fun lady! i wish my mom would bring me cake right now!

Anonymous said...

dang girl your layouts rock the house! I love em love em love em ;)

Tata said...

ok the anonomous was me lol but for some reason it didn't catch my name...stupid thing lol