Monday, June 12, 2006

Two new things....

I've joined two new cool challenge blogs recently...

the first is scraplyric...which are challenges taking inspiration from music. using specific themes of songs to inspire a LO, using lyrics, using a certain line from a song...lots of different things. i love getting scrapping inspiration from music so this is gonna be lots of fun! anyway. our first challenge will be up on thursday so come play with us then!

next is the crazy, demented, evil how much is too much challenge. michelle and i came up with the idea (well actually she did, i came up with the name) in a chat a couple nights ago. the whole idea...in her words....is to "use up your stash...why do the scrap mags bombard you with ads and then tell us how to save money?" well. i'm a cheap scrapper. but the whole idea is to drive everyone crazy by making them use up an insane amount of stuff on one single layout. sound evil? probably. it probably is, but it is TOTALLY fun. i did my first layout tonight....it's posted on the blog.

hope you play with us! it'll be fun, i promise!! :)

10 comments:

Michelle W. said...

yap yap...

Michelle is totally fun! I ignore everyone else you said...

and you forgot I'm evil and talented!!! and completely available if Keanu is looking

Bwahahahahaha

bwahahahahahaha

(I just had coffee)

Alison said...

Michelle's comment is cracking my up to the point that I forgot what I was going to comment.

angieoh! said...

YAY! I agree. Michelle -- totally evil, hopped up on Starbucks, bossy and stalking hot celebrities. But she tries to bring out the best in us!

Donna Walk said...

Oh, I want do do both of those challenges!! Sounds fun!! :D

Chris-el-da said...

signed up for hmitm - but you know that already
and i've bloglines-ed the lyric challenge!! this will be GREAT for my soundtrack album

Happay said...

ok, I started the 5 challenge and thought I had it done but then realized that I only had 3 stamps so I'll add two more and show it to you all tomorrow. :)

Monica said...

wahoo caro! you busy little bee! way excited for the scraplyric cuz I'm doing a song album too :D

Valerie said...

Those challenges look like tons of fun..I will definetly have to give them a try!!

tRicia said...

i can't wait to try both of these out.
:)

Kat said...

fun fun!!!