Wednesday, July 05, 2006

happy 4th!



(this looked sort of like a heart to me)

i guess it's technically the 5th, but let's pretend it's still the 4th.

spent the afternoon at my aunt's for a family get-together. lots of food (burgers and dogs, thai food and japanese stuff) and board games. fun stuff. i love my cousins. they are riots.

came home and then took off to a friend's for some fireworks. i'm such a wussy when it comes to fire...i get freaked out when i light fireworks. lol.

some random pictures -










oh. and today was not free of stupid people. just down the street from my friend's house, we found some stupidasses burning a shopping cart....



same people also kept setting plastic bottles on fire for this really loud bang. multiple times. ouch. they also had a drunk HOLDING fireworks meant to stay on the ground....lame.

anyhow.
i'm in love with this baby -

gotta love these between the lines dings.

14 comments:

Michelle W. said...

happy 4th!

<3 fireworks...

Francine said...

fun photos! love that page!

Adrienne said...

Love that LO!!!

Renee said...

Glad you had a great 4th!

SageHen said...

fun photos

Chris-el-da said...

holla!
love the phots
and drunks holding fireworks - they're like a train wreck that you can't take your eyes off in case you miss something wonderfully amusing...

Melissa said...

Love that layout!!!
Awesome shot of the "heart" fireworks!

scrapcat said...

fun shots!

jill said...

love the scrappies and the photos. Looks like fun!

Christy said...

You naughty, naughty girl.. aren't fireworks illegal in our neck of the woods, lol! Love that heart one - SO COOL! And I LOVE that page! You rock the digi fo' shizzle! :)

Alison said...

I'm in love with it too.
In LOVE

nadine said...

oh i totally am scared of fireworks too. i'd never light them myself.

EK said...

Looks like a blast! (I'm SO funny!) And that page absolutely rocks! I'm DYING to scrapbook. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow! (If I wasn't so busy looking for our new apartment and setting up my classroom! Stupid life interfering with my scrapbooking!)

Shirls said...

i hate lighting fireworks too. great layout.