Friday, July 14, 2006

i met mini-burberrygirl....

and she's just like her mama.

went out for boba with michelle + her entourage tonight...
and i must say that cassandra is a riot. for serious.
and...how does one have that much energy at 11 p.m.?
even i was starting to get tired.

she also embarrassed the real burberrygirl...so she's trying to pretend the meeting never happened!
too bad i didn't think to grab my camera so i have no evidence
*le sigh*
but y'all take my word for it, right?

haha. but seriously.
the way she became attached to me was cute.
now if i can get a boy to shower me with that much attention, that would be nice!

some other random thoughts -
- i went in search for the august CK at jo-ann yesterday...didn't find it but i did find some of these babies for a buck (okay so that's not my post on 2Ps). something tells me i need to go back for more.
- i need to cut my hair. seriously. it is WAY too long.
- i now have a lomographic camera (one that has 4 lenses, takes 4 panoramic shots in succession...check out the site for more info). could prove to be lots of FUN!! i'm thinking photo of the day lomography style!!!
...i have no idea what else i wanted to write.

11 comments:

jill said...

You are so lucky you got to meet michelle's mini-me!

Michelle W. said...

OMG...

((waving my arms))

it never happened...

it was all a dream...

it was all a bad dream...

melissa said...

how fun to meet mini-michelle! :)...hum wonder what she did to embaress her ;)

you found some great $1 finds..might need to take a trip to Joann's in the near future!

Renee said...

I am totally jealous of the camera. I would love to play with one.

Adrienne " A little dramatic at times" said...

That camera sounds diving

Adrienne " A little dramatic at times" said...

oops...divine! lol

Liz Ness said...

Sounds like a fun time all the way around!

angieoh! said...

HOW FUN!!! eleven? man, if I make it up past 1030 it is a big night!!!!!

island girl said...

lol...mini michelle!! love it!!

Kat said...

i want to meet mini-burberry girl!! to funny

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»