Tuesday, October 10, 2006

finally....

i've joined the rest of the 21st century.
HOW THE HELL DID I SURVIVE WITHOUT HI-SPEED?!
seriously. speed is beautiful.
hahahaha!


celebrated my little cousin's first birthday yesterday (well, technically 2 days ago).


isn't she adorable?!


my cousins hired an airbrushed tattoo artist, and (pretty much) the whole family got inked. including my grandma -


who is sporting a frog tat to bring her luck in vegas. she also got a horse one.

and this is my other adorable baby cousin -

i know you wanna pinch him!

the dodgers TOTALLY disappointed me on saturday.
so i guess it's time to bring out that a's shirt. ha.
and YAY for the yankees losing. ha.

10 comments:

Shirley said...

beautiful family! hope they brought your grandmother luck! ;)

~currant7 said...

What a cute boy! Yes, I do want to pinch his cheeks! :)

Vee said...

beautiful pictures!

Chris-el-da said...

hmph
now you've given me baby fever
welcome to the 21st Century, babycakes!

nadine said...

i can't believe that you JUST got high speed. and that you live in a city. sheesh. ;)

Jocelyn said...

yeah. 21st century. welcome to it. hope it's all that it's cut out to be for you man. and adorrrrable baby.

Kat said...

yeah for the fun tattoos!!! thats awesome...... super cute babies :)

Shirls said...

cuttteeee babies. i want to pinch their cheeks too:)
grandma is so cool!!!

EK said...

Cute babies!!!

linda b said...

i'm lmao @ your grandma. she looks PIMP!