Thursday, October 26, 2006

i'm a self-portrait queen




uh yeah. i utilized my couch today...i can totally imagine my friends (and cousins) laughing at me right now but I have a good excuse, which is that I ran out of pictures of myself to scrap. haha.

one deadline met, one more to go. i must say that i love AND hate working under pressure.

i went to a clipper game today. i kinda kept forgetting that it's still preseason. but still. lots of people there...even if it was preseason. it's funny cuz when i first started to go to clipper games, it was always pretty empty....nowdays, it's pretty full. stupid bandwagoners.

was passing through downtown l.a. tonight on the way to the arena...reminded me of when i was at JACC and roaming the streets with some newspaper people. good times, good times. was talking to kate tonight and we were reminiscing about how we would stay up at this hour and IM each other while we were frantically working on stories. so strange because my wednesdays are now my lazy, slow days, and only 6 months ago, it was my most stressful day of the week.

so i'm addicted to these hershey s'more bars ... mom asked me to pick up halloween candy, and this looked interesting so i bought one bag...looks like i'm going to probably end up finishing it. taste like real s'mores...but perfect for a lazy bum like me who is too lazy to make them! ha!

19 comments:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous photos Caroline! I really like your dress! :D

laura said...

great photos!

Vee said...

beautiful photos

Chris-el-da said...

i don't even know what to comment about
soooo
nice pics!
now go fix your myspace!

Valerie said...

You look so pretty in your pic!! Awesome portrait!! At keast you have some more pics to scrap ;) Might have to go and try those S'more chocolates!! Sounds good!!

Nora said...

Oh my gosh and you make fun of my myspace pose...hahhahaha....I like the dress though. Hope all is well.

sarahbe said...

those pics are great, love that dress!!

Anonymous said...

I am so loving your self-portraits, Caroline! What a stunner you are! {hugs}

nadine said...

gorgeous pictures girl!
love the cleav! ;)
did you put that cute dress on just for the photos? ;)
i realized the other day that i hadn't taken a picture of myself in ages. but i sure don't look as sexy as you!

melissa said...

love love your new self phots Caroline!! your too cute

linda b. said...

hehehe look- boobs! i need to get me a dress that will make me have boobs.

Rita said...

Caroline, You are now labeled Miss Pea Babe in my book! haha! Great pics. You're so very pretty :)

michelleguray said...

pretty!!! that dress looks great on you! have a great weekend!

Christy said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos C! Wow, so professional! You are just too cute for words in your black polkie dress... I love it! :)

petamb said...

Gorgeous photos, i to had to do the same to get pics of myself..I totally understand..You did a great job

Peta

adrienne said...

caroline you are the CUTEST!!!
love that dotted dress!!! :)

ps I'm way into smore bars too hahha.

EK said...

I looove s'mores candy bars! And cute pics! :)

Kat said...

cute pictures! i wish my self portraits turned out so nicely.....

Shirls said...

you are a babe:) i miss my hershey. can't find them here in australia!!!