Sunday, December 10, 2006

two more days...

...until this semester is over.

then i can: be lazy, sleep in, scrap, EAT, play mah-jong, go skiing (i think), attend holiday get-togethers, go to vegas (i think), upgrade my camera (i'm planning on doing this by the end of the year!) and take gazillions of pictures, and did i mention scrap? and other things that haven't been planned. this is for the next month or so.

i have to write a 10 page paper and take a final by tuesday though. two things which i'm NOT wanting to do. i'm going to hate myself tomorrow.

but two more days. i can't wait!

in other news, i totally stopped taking PODs. whoops.

and i had a ball scrapping for FUN this weekend -









changed my banner and colors for a christmas look :) the problem is that i'll have to change it to something else again come january. ha.

so i've been seriously considering upgrading my camera, because i've become really frustrated at how slow my SD400 is, and how little control i have on it. i'm leaning towards getting the nikon D50 (or the new D40, which i hear is lighter, which would make me happy). getting it for a present to myself! yay.

back to writing my paper i go.

18 comments:

michelleguray said...

all your lo's are so bright and fun! i love them all!! And you are making me so thankful i'm not in school anymore! :D

Anonymous said...

LOVE you layouts -
yuck 1o page paper -
Yeah eating again would be good LOL
OH can't wait to see the little dittys you capture with your new camera. Have fun

Happy Holidays

Court

Anonymous said...

LOVE you layouts -
yuck 1o page paper -
Yeah eating again would be good LOL
OH can't wait to see the little dittys you capture with your new camera. Have fun

Happy Holidays

Court

Anonymous said...

oooooohhh, love those layouts!

Anonymous said...

Great Lo's! I love your new banner! I am looking to get the D50 as well, I think it looks fantastic ;)

nadine said...

my term is done on friday. i don't start finals until tomorrow. i so cannot WAIT until i'm done!

noell said...

Totally cute layouts! Good luck on your school stuff. I remember those days. I was not scrapbooking at that time! LOL!!!

Jamie K said...

love the layouts!

good luck on finishing up this semester...and then it's relax time!

Kristi Sauer said...

Great layouts and groovy new banner!

amy said...

love the new banner!
you've been a busy scrapper!!! always love seeing your LOs!

Anonymous said...

Scraps? RULE
10 page papers? BLOW

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jill said...

that some fun scrappage. I miss having a christmas break...haha.

Anonymous said...

booooo finals and papers!
yay new camera!
love the scraps.

~>Monica<~ said...

Hey girlie!!
Just wanted to say you totally rock the baby pics :D
Hope your paper thing went well. BTW - I'm glad to finally come across another mah-jong junkie ;)

TessaAnnWatte said...

Cute layouts Caroline :)
Happy Holidays!!