Monday, January 29, 2007

CHA part 1

i really should be going to bed because i have to get up early again tomorrow, but i figured i'd post some pictures.

i got there and immediately felt really overwhelmed, so i ended up walking around with the TWTD crew. thanks kirsten, kristi, nisa and gen for letting me follow you around all day!

i didn't take that many today. tomorrow, there will be more!


gen, kristi, nisa, me and kirsten


me and ruth


the DD crew

i went to the MM reception and it was fun! met lots of people and the staff rocked (especially the editors from the book division).


me + debbie and may from my days on the SBA team (why is it that i met all these SBA girls AFTER our term? lol) and hillary h.


kitty is tall. i am short. so i stood on a chair...hahah

more tomorrow! i'm planning to walk the floor by myself tomorrow, taking everything in. should be slower tomorrow, so i should be okay.

oh, and the new american crafts is 10x more amazing in person. and it was pretty freaking amazing on the web to begin with!

3 comments:

Pound said...

wasn't it crazy?
good luck tomorrow. and you didn't call me???
you're practically down the street. =P

nadine said...

woo! can't wait to see some more pictures!

StaciCal said...

looks like you had a blast!! So what are you the most excited about of all the new product???