Tuesday, January 02, 2007

more camera lovin'

frolicking in the park. i brought a few bottles of bubbles. they were fun.










i also started venturing into manual yesterday. but i don't remember which of these were shot in manual (i did borrow the neighbor's cat as a model until he ran away from me after 10 minutes)

rang in the new year by heading over to the OC. we hit dave&busters and made it to my friend's apt. just in time to see the ball drop. we played video games until 4 a.m. (guitar hero and some games on the wii). i wanted to hang with linda before i left, but i could not get myself out of bed til 12!

i can't believe it's 2007 already! GEEZ.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pics!! looks like youre new camera is getting plenty of use!!

nadine said...

i want to take photos in the park!

sarah.b said...

can't wait to get my new rebel xti, those shots are all so great!!

michelleguray said...

happy new year, caroline! yay for your new camera! love the pics...makes me want to go out and have fun!

Anonymous said...

your friends must really love you. =P
and like you couldn't have called after 12???? pfft. well, next time...

xobellaaimox said...

i love your pics! i'm going to the park stat.

cindy said...

fun fun photos girl!
loveyour new camera. i bought the Canon XT & love it...i've been workin in manual mode, too. but honestly, i never remember my settings...hahaha!

Anonymous said...

great pictures!!!

Debi said...

Caroline! Happy New Year! I found ya! ;) Great pics w/the new camera... lucky you! And, next time you're in "the OC"... give me a jingle, OK? Just not to play video games at 4am! LOL Happy weekend, my friend!

Jocelyn said...

wow someone's rocking the camera.