Saturday, February 10, 2007

good stuff.

1. taco truck. enough said. haven't had this stuff in awhile, and made a run tonight. i mean, this stuff is GOOD. here's a picture from a while ago to tempt ya-


2. i guess this is official now. soooo excited!

3. big sale/all day chat/crop event at DD today. i'm hosting a chat at either 9 am or 10 an PST (discrepancy in the schedule so i'm not sure yet (yeah i know. it's in like 8 hours), so come join me!! lots of fun to be had, and did you know you can win an epson printer? yeah. and lots of great new goodies coming out this weekend, too! whoo.

4. HMITM is making a comeback -

check the blog in a few hours for more details.

5. it's friday/saturday. what else can be better?

11 comments:

rachel said...

caroline! YUMMY - my mouth is watering w/that taco - ha! HUGE congrats on the #2 news - wahoooooo! happy weekend hugs, rach

nadine said...

congrats dude! you're really keeping busy with all your scrapbook stuff!

Christy said...

Oooh! That taco looks DELISH! Love me some mexican food! And congrats on the happy news! That's exciting! I'll have to check that out - I need a new printer BAD! :) Happy weekend!

EK said...

Ya know, you're pretty much a super woman!

Breanne Crawford said...

<3 your hmitm! fabu

Alison said...

congrats congrats congrats girl!

melissa said...

super congrats on the digi artist mag. girl!! you so rock ;)

and I am LOVIN the new layout!

Debi said...

WooHoo! So excited for the mag, Caroline... TOLD ya you'd be there, girl! :) So happy for you and I'm excited to see your contributions! And, dang it, girl... the food photos have got to go. When I look at that (even at 10am!) it's makin' me hungry! :) Have a great week!

Lucrecer said...

congrats on the digi gig!!!

Pound said...

ok so this round of world domination is tacos? woot! =P

and congrats on the digi artist!!!!

maggie Holmes said...

oh, that taco looks so yummy! i can't even stand it!! too bad you can't ship me some!!