Sunday, February 18, 2007

"that girl is taking my picture"

didn't get to go out to caltech this weekend (next time), but we did have a boba outing. i took my camera along. which caused this girl at a nearby table to say "OMG. that girl is taking a picture of me."

um. okay. right. she wasn't even in my frame to begin with.
and why would i take a picture of some random girl sitting at some random table?
some people need to get over themselves.

anyways. i took these.

(my friend bought a burberry purse. i fondled it all night)









excuse the whining to follow, but my mojo has gone missing. which is really bothering me because i have something due tomorrow. hopefully this whining will force it to come out (it usually does).

9 comments:

melissa said...

lol! I swear the same thing happened to me the other day when I went out to lunch with some friends.

wonderful pics as usual

and sending you some (((mojo vibes))) to help you out ;)

nadine said...

someone sitting in front of me at school once was using their webcam on their laptop, so i made faces.

PsiPsi said...

what great pic you took
I love the colors of the last
I don´t know waht "mojo" is(shame on me)
but I wish you the best!

Nita said...

Wow, that is a nice purse!

Alison said...

omg girl
you are HILARIOUS

amy said...

(lol at nadine's comment)

awesome pics... if you need a boost - maybe you feel like swapping photos??? sometimes that helps my mojo.

RACHEL =) said...

LOVE that purse, sooooo super cute!! And awesome pics - you and your friends always seem to have a blast!! :)

Pound said...

hahaha you are such a stalker. why are you taking random pics of a random girl????
=P

sollie said...

What a lovely purse. It looks so cute. I'm a 27 year old girl from Belgium. I'm addicted to scrapbooking since June 2006. Hope to see you on my site too on http://sollie79.blogspot.com/
Greetz from Belgium.