Friday, March 16, 2007

i'm just sayin'....

- saw 300 today. i think i expected more from it. i liked it, but i didn't LOVE it. but i thought it was worth seeing! just not worth the imax. regular theater would've been just as good.

- the good thing about the imax part was that we went out to citywalk to see it, and so that meant some fun photo ops -





- my mother is on the phone with my grandma in japan at the moment...and she is practically shouting into the phone (and repeating everything 10 times) because my grandma cannot hear. i don't know if i should find this sad, annoying, or funny.

- my friend and i went out in search of girl scout cookies today. we drove around town looking for them girl scouts, but no luck. maybe better luck on the weekend. why don't i know any girl scouts?

- i hated the ending of grey's today. ughhhhhh.

- most of my friends having their spring break in 2 weeks is almost as exciting as having my own spring break. the getty, caltech, portos (among other places), here we come. we also wanted to take a day trip out to catalina but the cost to get there was not worth only being there for a day.

- so i, uh, totally gave up on the PODs. but here are some random photos from the last few days.




(okay, so these three were from the same day)

- paislee press is baaaack! check out their new gorgeous papers! :)

(i ended up piling on a bunch of other stuff too.)

have a good one :)

20 comments:

Pound said...

oh man i haven't been to citywalk in forever. too bad you didn't get on jay walking. he always finds people there.

mini cymbidiums? cute puppy? ya!

Lynn Grieveson said...

LOVE that new blog header with Mindy's goodies.

Prolix from la Normandie said...

great pics

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

Jennifer (Jennilyn) said...

Wonderful photography! Love the floral one in this post. :)

~currant7 said...

what lovely puppy...love the ART sign photo too. :D

Miriam Lima said...

Awesome blog and photo's. Another blog Im bookmarking!

Krash said...

GORGEOUS photos!!!

Felicia said...

Enjoy your spring break!

Anonymous said...

wow those photos are gorgeous..
is that jasbeanie? looks like her.. :P

Edeline
http://mythoughts.indofunky.com

lukasmummy said...

Very cool photos

Tracey said...

Wow, i really love the color on your blog and what great photos!!!

Alexis said...

Girl!! I just did the same thing with the Girl Scout Cookies! If you go to the girl scouts of america site, you can find the nearest troup near you and print the ONLINE order form. I ordered a bunch of boxes and they are being mailed to my house.....how happy am I! I'm staying FAR away from the scale once those puppies come in ;)

tonya said...

Just wanted to say you could also go to the Girl Scouts service center. (where they have the meetings). They sell them there too. That's what I had to do. No little Girl Scouts came to my house :(

nadine said...

you find the coolest things to photograph!

ruthimus said...

What is with these GIrl scouts? I mean, hello an overweight woman such as myself would be payday to a stuggling girl scout troop. I shall go in search of some too. Love your photos, and my husband is DYING to see 300, literally. I can't take it anymore. Perhaps I will take him just to shut him up =)

Shirls said...

wow! those photos are amazing! look like they should be in a mag or something:)

EK said...

Fun pics!!

Michelle Guray said...

i loooooove your pics!!! and citywalk...it's been years since i've been there!

melissa said...

1.I saw 300 too..and feel the same way about it ;)
2.AWESOME photos-such a cute puppy
3.I hated the ending to grey's too..but sadly I knew it was coming :(

Jill said...

I love your photos :) so colorful, and the dog is cute too! oh, and girl scouts...see, I do know a girl scout. but apparently she is a little skank. I ordered 3 boxes from her. I know for a fact those cookies are in but do you think she has delivered?! heck no. grr. < rant over > :)