Thursday, April 26, 2007

peacocks, flowers, and waterfalls

we went to the arboretum wednesday.
peacocks, flowers, and waterfalls just about sums it up.
that and some ... uh ... dirty minds? yep.










brian took a bunch of photos of me with my camera. i know he wants likes my nikon ;)










chris has some stuff up too.

some digi scrapping:



tuesday was my anniversary for this blog! can you believe i've kept up with this for 2 years?! geez.

on a sadder note, this breaks my heart. please keep jen and joey in your thoughts...i have nothing but the upmost respect for jen...and i can't imagine what she's going through...and i really don't know what else to say. :( and if you haven't...check this out too. it would help out the family tremendously.

15 comments:

Christen said...

Neat scrap of David.

It's unfortunate to see someone so young fall ill in such a way. Hope all will be well.

melissa said...

wow the peacock pictures are stunning!!

and the pics of you are super cute :)

love the layouts too of course

Brian L. said...

It's not your camera honey! It's me! >:]

Michelle said...

Gorgeous photos as always Caroline.. Really like the ones of you! :D

Btw, your friend's tatoo looks pretty interesting.

noell said...

Wow, amazing photos!

And I love your layouts, as usual. Especially the white backround one with the circles. Super cool.

nadine said...

god you give me camera envy.

sarahb said...

I AM SO EXCITED NOW!!! I am going to the zoo tomorrow and I am now, thanks to you, dying to get some peacock photos. I am so inspired by your photography, do you shoot in manual? AND, if at all possible could you share you settings if you can get that info,that would be AWESOME!!!

*~*Amber*~* said...

girlie... these are awesome. i have a peacock stamp that i just LOVE!! the colors are amazing!!! xoxo

Rachael said...

What gorgeous pictures!! Your layouts are awesome too!!

Sassy said...

GORGEOUS photos!!!!
lovely layouts too!!

Pound said...

dude nice pics. nice orchids hahaha! (you know my thing w/ orchids.)

love the scraps!!!!!!

shirls said...

how amazing are those photos! love the layouts too:)

Ali Mclaughlin said...

Love the peacock and waterfalls ones.. and the flowers ones are so gorgeous too! You make me wish I had more time to get out and photograph things!

Anonymous said...

Caroline, congrats on 2 years. WOW! You take such great photos! I just love looking at them. Do you always use your 50mm? At what ISO? I am still getting used to my Nikon but love the thing. Hugs girl! Sonda

Jocelyn said...

okay seriously.
your pictures. are amazing.