Monday, April 30, 2007

stars, lollipops, flashes, and scrappy fun.

* citywalk fun.
brian got a new toy for his camera (aka an external flash), and wanted to go somewhere to experiment with it. unfortunately, he forgot to read his flash bible before using it. but i had some fun shots :)












* i scrapped up a storm. yay.

HMITM fun. marci's challenge is awesome. so go do it.


i *heart* colorstrology. and i love yellow, so yay.


dare fun. and i used a bunch of hambly that i'd been hoarding.

*tapex fun.
i made the decision to start shooting RAW indoors because i was getting tired of the lame white balance issues...and editing them, only to end up with a grey-ish pictures. RAW doesn't really help when you are taking crappy photos anyways, but yes, it definitely does help. these two are the only decent photos of the night (i wasn't in much of a snapping mood). will have play again wednesday.


(yes, i do love throwing lights out of focus with manual focus!)

16 comments:

milkcan said...

Very, very fun photos! I also LOVE the Aspen layout! So cool!

Brian L. said...

There are so many pictures up! I think my eyes are going to explode! :]

Groovy pictures as always.

Vee said...

always love your photos!!
I have the same prob. with hoarding
hambly, love your los

Magpie9759 said...

Love your photos. I think I am in the group that would not be helped by camera raw because I take crappy photos anyway. Still practicing and learning--totally loving your stuff!

Kristi Sauer said...

Amazing photos, Caroline!

Mandy said...

Love your photos...they are always so colorful! And do you ever lose your scrapping mojo? You constantly amaze me with your lo's! :)

Stefan's Mama said...

Great photos! I love the candied apple one. Yum.

Alexis said...

Love those photos..and the layouts are gorg as well!

Amber1279 said...

beautiful layouts! Love the photo of the lolipops!

jo said...

You take some great photos! Wish I had the same eye for composition and light! :)

Tapioca Express is yummy... makes me crave some. :)

Michelle said...

Love the bright colors of your photos. Ooohhh.. and your layouts are as always, very ispiring. Makes me want to scrap!

Rachael said...

Fabulous pics and layouts!!

I am hungry now! LOL

Natalie Putnam said...

Can I say WOW! Those pictures and Layouts are amazing!

melissa said...

I LOVE these photos!-the colors are amazing in the lollipop one and the yummy candy apple one is making me hungrey. ;)

and I confess..Iam a hambly hoarder too. lol

*~*Amber*~* said...

amazing shots girl. lovely scappiness too!! such talent u are!! xoxo

Christy said...

Oh man! Those photos are FA-BU-LO-SO girl! And those lo's... WOW! You just freakin' rock! :)