Wednesday, May 02, 2007

5 questions, sunsets, some news, and other ramblings.

sarah (who is hilarious, BTW) interviewed me. :)

1. When was the last time you cried? something like a month ago. i don't even remember why. i think i was really hormonal because it was around that time of month. ha.

2. What is your dream car? a yellow VW bug. i don't know, they're cute. i'm not a huge car person so i'm not one to have a dream car. hahah!

3. If you had a super power, what would it be? easy one. flying. that would be AWESOME. seriously.

4. If your life was a movie, who would you cast as your love interest? okay, this is a hard one. because i'm in love with so many people. HAHAH. i can think of a bunch that would be WAY too old for me...hahah...okay. i pick adam brody :)

5. Crushed ice or cubed ice? cubed ice. i don't like it when crushed ice gets into my mouth. i don't know, just a weird quirk i guess.

Wanna be interviewed?Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” I will respond by emailing you five questions (leave your e-mail!). I get to pick the questions. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

went to the dodger games last thursday and monday. i'm rather upset because they lost both games. hmmmph. the angels and the giants win when i go, but not the dodgers? what is up with that.

i did, however, capture this pretty sunset photo. although...i'm rather irritated that i missed most of the sunset because i was in lines for garlic fries (why is it that the concessions at dodger stadium are ALWAYS ridiculously SLOW?!)


so. i'm finally able to spill some scrappy news now.
1) i was the guest designer at scrapsupply this month. i was totally tickled (and a bit surprised) when wendy asked me! i had a blast working with their team... check out the newsletter here
2) corinne asked me to be on her design team for the next round of her workshop, finding you the concept sounds really cool - i can't wait to get started!

oh, and the mojo hasn't left me yet. :)


hybrid fun! i didn't do this in the normal way i do my hybrids because i didn't really plan on one...but it meant that i was running back and forth between my computer and my scrap desk. lol ...i need to stop doing this photo repetition thing...because i've done it 39042804 times...but oh well, i like it.

tomorrow (i guess it's technically today), i'm going here. it's like the smaller, cow-less, so-cal version of point reyes. at least i know it won't be raining! lol. i can't wait :)

16 comments:

Yen said...

Me! Me! Interview me! haha :) Love the Q&A,C! And as always stunning layouts:) YOU ROCK!

Ali M said...

So fun to have you this month Caroline! Your work rocked!!

Well I already did the quiz... ha.

Hillary said...

Interview me!!! Love your layouts.

nadine said...

interview me!

congrats on the scrappy news. :) that is really quite awesome.

Hillary said...

oops my email hillaryheidelberg@gmail.com!

Anilu Magloire said...

I'm in! Interview me.
anilumagloire@yahoo.com
http://anilumagloire.blogspot.com/

Christen said...

Ohh, that is the picture I took of you at Granada Park!

Gratz on guest scrapper.

Magpie9759 said...

I'm game. Hit me with those interview questions!

Magpie9759 said...

Duh--forgot to send my email:
jconnair@cinci.rr.com

tonya said...

(raising my hand) Interview me please :) Love your new LOs, they rock like always. LOL

Michelle said...

WOW! Congrats on the happy scrappy news!

That's such a cool sunset photo!

KirstieGai said...

I'll play, interview me

great LO's BTW!

Pound said...

wow so much info to process.
um, congrats on the scrappy news!
and ya dodger food lines... SLOW.
interview me!
and, uh what else.
good thing you picked adam brody. cuz the adrian one is mine. =P

Alison said...

Love the interview
LOVE it
and the scraps
and the garlic fry sunset!

melissa said...

I have a red VW bug! ;)

oh and when it comes to my leading man..I would have a very hard time picking too, lol.

interview me!

sohpiasmom said...

interview me...lol! I saw your work in the newsletter...so so inspiring!

bethanyengstrom@msn.com