Friday, May 04, 2007

beachy, cliffy fun

headed over to point dume in malibu wednesday afternoon.

it was a smaller, so-cal version of point reyes.
nice, lovely blue water, lots of rocks and cliffs and just really really nice.
(it made brian want to head over to point reyes.)

so. photos.





me, brian, and tri went off the trail for these next few. it was steep and some parts narrow and unstable but it was quite gorgeous....but it was quite crazy to get back up to the trail and i was dying. and brian found a cute baby seal. you can see his photos here.



(brian and i took practically the same shot, at different times, out of pure coincidence)


back on the trail...



(now chris and i got similar shots. again, purely coincidental, at different times!)



playing on the beach...






so yay! it's friday! :)
looking forward to getting scrappy for national scrapbook day, among other things.
oh speaking of NSD, i'll be hosting a chat (clean&graphic! ha!) at DD at 2 pm PST (5 pm EST), so if you want, come join me! you'll get a cool freebie :) and DD is having a sale...lots of cool stuff coming out this weekend too! :)

have a good one :)

19 comments:

Brian L. said...

Where to next? :]

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

your photography rocks!

Vanessa Reynoso said...

Love love love your photography...small world, I work in your city!

Hillary said...

fun fun shots caroline!

nadine said...

oh how i want to go to the beach!

Vee said...

love your photgraphy
can I have an oz of your skillz!!
lol
have a great weekend!!

KirstieGai said...

more fantastic photos Carloine.

I've blogged my 5 questions if you want to read them

Anonymous said...

Stunning photos Caroline!

Anonymous said...

I love those photos Caroline - so crisp and the colours are stunning. Makes me want to jump on a plane! - Lynn G

Cheryl said...

I've been enjoying your blog. Really stunning photos! I need to practice on my Canon so I can take photos like you.

Ali M said...

You are so lucky to live near the beach! I miss it.

Great photos!

Pound said...

pretty. your pics are so pretty.
i wanna get scrappy tomorrow too.

=)

Christy said...

Oh wow! These photos are positively breathetaking girlie... your photography skills ROCK!

PROLIX said...

Joyeux NSD!

Prolix
{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

Michelle Guray said...

oh gosh the pics are awesome, caroline!!! i want to go to the beach!

EK said...

Gorgeous photos! I want to go there!!!

jill said...

I wish I lived near the beach!

Christen said...

It's greeeeeeeeeen! :)

Michelle said...

WOW! Stunning pictures!