Monday, May 07, 2007

scrappy galore.

so, in honor of national scrapbook day/weekend, i -

- changed my blog banner/colors (most of the stuff is from this adorable kit by mindy terasawa.

- spent WAY too much time on the computer.

- had a blast hosting at DD and had even more fun hanging out at all the other chats.

- hung out on peas and scrapsupply for more scrappy fun.

- didn't do much of anything else.

- oh yeah, and i scrapped. like, a lot.

my may TWTD kit got here at exactly the right time. this was my favorite of the kits that kirsten & co. picked out at CHA, so i was excited to FINALLY play with it! :)




fun challenges at scrapsupply

(no patterned paper!! hehe)



there was also a fun challenge to create your own journaling tags which i loved. i made a couple, and can't wait to use them...and to make myself more! so fun :)

HMITM craziness -

(50 rub-ons or stickers..or a combination of them...plus scrap an inanimate object. not as hard as it sounds - i think i used 70! if you do it, link your page here).

a digi with this pretty kit from paislee press. which happened to match these pictures of my cousin quite perfectly.


all in all....a very scrappy weekend, indeed.

17 comments:

Magpie9759 said...

Wow--I can't believe how much you scrapping you got done this weekend! Love all your layouts!

Aimee said...

Sounds like you had a fun-and very productive weekend, girl!! Great, great stuff!!:o)

Robyn said...

Wow awesome layouts and MY GOODNESS you got so many incredible layouts done! YOU ROCK!

Penny said...

Wow, you got alot done! That one with the cardboard is SO cool!

Kellie said...

Wow girl that's like a lot of scrapping! Everything looks amazing!

Kellie

Hillary said...

gorgeous layouts!! woot woot!! i have to post the ONE (yes i know, sad) layout i did!

april said...

very very scrappy! lots of caroline candy this morning! :)

Kristi Sauer said...

You are a scrappy star, Caroline! Great pages!

Debi said...

Man! You DID scrap alot, didn't you? Geez... I was so blurry-eyed from being on the computer for nearly the whole weekend, I could hardly see last night! LOL So fun chatting w/you, too... and I'm so happy you won MY challenge at SS! Yay! And, you've kinda got me a bit excited about trying my hand at hybrid... although I may need a bit of a kick in the butt! :) Have a great week, my friend!

kelly said...

i'm so jealous of all the scrapping you got done!! they are all incredible!

Sara said...

I love that last layout!! So cute and girly!

Breanne Crawford said...

give it back NOW

nadine said...

you make me so jealous. i want to pump out insane amounts of layouts like this!

amberskolnick said...

ummm... i totally wish i could go scrap crazy like that. you are rad!

Yen said...

Loving the green here,C! And love the banner:) Awesome scraps!

Ali M said...

Love your layouts! Glad you came by SS!

Pound said...

the hell?? you were busy!!! but i love them all. i can scrap that much in like.... 2 months. =P