Friday, July 27, 2007

farm fresh.

aka the new studio calico kit.
i loved this one. it was full of loveliness.
so check it out!






(i took this as an opportunity to finally decorate the cover of my inspiration notebook. which is starting to fall apart because it's too thick).

(the other girls especially rocked the kit. especially jessica sprague. i want to be her when i grow up).

not much to share...caught in a pile of stuff to do...went to eat dumplings and saw the simpsons with the boys...i left my camera home for once. the simpsons was hilarious. i laughed a lot. tomorrow is my cousin's bridal shower and my little cousin's birthday party is on sunday, so i should be using the camera a bit this weekend :)

have a good one :)

23 comments:

Marie said...

I love your pages, they're gorgeous!
// Marie, Sweden

Jessica said...

Gorgeous! I love your style so much! Thanks for the kind compliment *blush*.

jess said...

WOW!!! im such a huge FAN of your layouts!!! LOVE them all!!!
My favourite out of these is "no one like em"... I love all the funky photos and the journaling!! its AWESOME!!
My other favourite... "childs play" I love it!!
Xx jess

Leah said...

i think i'm going to have to get this kit...so i guess you're doing your job right! :) beautiful pages.

RiNNE said...

beautiful as always!! love your latest work!! just bought the studio calico kit and am excited!! have fun this weekend!

Staci said...

love the new layouts!!! can't wait to see all the new pics you take.....

nessa said...

congrats!!!!!! i love all your layouts!!!!!!!!!!!!

gwen said...

you make me travel......i love your layouts!!!
they're gorgeous!!!!
XO
gwen

Anilu Magloire said...

Gorgeous kit!! Good work :)

Sandie said...

WOW your pages are just awesome, I love how you journal, fantastic!!

Joy Madison said...

love it! I love the dot stamp and that yellow SR paper, is seriously my favorite!

micayla said...

I love the layouts, so cool!

melanie said...

love all these pages - esp. first one and the journal. very cool!

have a great weekend!
mel

Sanna F said...

WOW - you make so beautiful layouts!!!!

Erin said...

love your stuff!
the inspiration notebook is fabulous!
can't wait for my kits!

Michelle said...

LOVE all your layouts! Gorgeous stuff as always!

tonya said...

As always, wonderful LOs.

giuseppina said...

awesome pages! thanks for sharing :)

Christen said...

Nice!

MsGrace said...

these pages rock!!!

love it!

laura

rach said...

ah c, and you always make it look so good and easy! LOVE this!!! hugs, rachel

Waleska said...

you did an awesome job (as always!) with this kit!! love all the pages :)

Valérie said...

You do more beautifull pages, I love their

Val , France