Monday, July 09, 2007

picture packed.

first things first -
the winner of the get real greetings book is ...

jess (who posted on 7/05 at 5:16 am)! please e-mail your address (my e-mail is on my sidebar >>> ) and i'll get your book out to ya! :)

some hmitm action:


out and about a lot this weekend. friday, we checked out this old ranch/garden in long beach because: elaine wanted to visit an old building, i'm a sucker for gardens, and judy just tagged along. went to guppy house afterwards, and although we ordered a SMALL shaved ice, that thing was still pretty ginormous. accompanied someone to the mall on saturday, then dinner to catch up with some old friends.

and so. i come bearing a bunch of photos.














(i like taking pics of my friends' food. because i ordered a plain-looking pizza).




i was also tagged by cindy, which i'll get to later!

have a good one :)

16 comments:

Nat said...

Love the layout and those gorgeous yummie food pictures- makes me all hungry in the middle of the morning. LOL. Have a gorgeous day!

rev said...

ok, now i'm hungry. thankx :) haha. LOVE that layout! already praised you on sistv but hey, can't get enough of it right? LOVE it.

april said...

food looks awesome! Love the pic with the 4 flowers and bright blue sky!

Sandie said...

WOW that food looks delicious! Great layout too.

Allison Davis said...

The food pictures are making me hungry!! I love the flower pictures...they are so beautiful!

Biancka said...

Your photos look awesome and your food photos have made me hungry now. Guess it's time to eat some Ben & Jerry's :)

Hugz,

Biancka

Cindee said...

I shouldn't come and visit your blog when I'm hungry, lol! Good thing it's lunch time now, hehe.

Waleska said...

awesome layout and pictures!!

Michelle said...

You always get such awesome pictures! I'm jealous!! :D

Love the layout too!

Nicole said...

like i don't drool enough over stuff over at 2peas and SC...i get to do so over here as well!!

love your layout as always, my dear =)

Pound said...

dang where did you eat? that looks good!!!

jess said...

YAY!!! Im so excited!! thank you!!!
Love your photos... that food looks soooo yummy!!!
Xx Jess

Ali M said...

Love the photos! I love going to gardens and photographing flowers.. I have some to post soon as well.

Manda said...

Great photos! I love the flowers. You always have such a unique perspective. Great Job :)

Jocelyn said...

gooorgeous pictures girl. being true to who i am, i love the fruit and food pictures the best.

Ginger said...

Love the photo of the flowers taken from below with all that sky for a back drop! Just beautiful!