Sunday, September 09, 2007

christine + ryan (part 2)

continuing with the wedding pictures...








my shots from the ceremony were poo...mostly because i don't know how to deal with direct sun and harsh shadows (i figure the official photogs were getting them anyway...which is why you should hire a pro). i also was shooting from the crowd, which meant i ended up cropping out a lot of heads afterwards...but that's another story.









after the ceremony:


during the toast:



first dance, the cake, amd other stuff coming later!

12 comments:

Christen said...

Nice. :]

Pound said...

awesome!!!
so which lens was that? hahaha!

Nicole said...

beautiful as always...=)

Rachael said...

Just gorgeous!!! I love the dark red with their colors!

Kristi said...

poo? haha. those are gorgeous. the wedding looks gorgeous too. great job.

Jenny Lilac said...

Beautiful pics - I love that square cake!

Kristi Sauer said...

Everything looks gorgeous!

Eminepala said...

come on girl, the pics are AMAZING... I would definetely hire you to take pictures ;)

xoxo
Emine

Kathy said...

OMG! Your pictures are AMAZING! I thought you were the "pro" that was hired to take the photographs! AWESOME! AWESOME! GREAT job!

Kristi said...

gorgeous photos! :)

*fauve* said...

wow beautiful pictures!!

Jenn said...

I wish you were my photog when I got married! Awsome pics!