Monday, October 29, 2007

it's that time again...

yep. studio calico kit time.

i say this every month, but i adored this kit. april and scarlet just keep getting better and better at putting together these kits (next month is going to be good too)! i wish i had more time to play with this one! here are my LOs:






the rest of the DT gallery was pretty amazing, so if you need a dose of inspiration, i recommend that you check it out.

this weekend consisted of: target. a kiddie jumper. pigtails. little red riding hood. cat burgulars. houseplant/trees. california adventure! crazy drops. weird coasters. apple crisps. trick or treat stations. "acorns." birthdays galore. portos. tweed flats. a pretty dress. baybay. dave&busters. horse racing games. appetizers. mango berry drink. procrastination.

pictures later :)

have a good one! :)

11 comments:

Anabelle said...

Fabulous layouts, Caroline. You make me want to run out and get that kit!!!

ali mclaughlin said...

Love them Caroline!

Vee said...

your layouts are awesome!! I love the disneyland one!! :)

Anilu Magloire said...

You keep turning out amazing work!!! Love it all!

Erin said...

great pages as usual!
the wedding one is my favorite!

Bekka said...

These layouts are gorgeous!

Barb said...

Love the list of weekend randoms!

And love the DT work, of course!

Pound said...

cool l/o!!!
i wanna see disney pics though :P

april said...

wedding LO is my fave, too! love them all, though.

Candi said...

love the change on your blog :)

jenny-li said...

You know, it's a funny thing - I was browsing my new CK Magazine today, and my eye fell on one letter-size layout, and I immediately thought of you. And whaddaya know - it WAS yours! Your style certainly has made an impression on me!

As usual - really, really nice layouts, I really like them all. And your photos - MAN, such colors... Yum! ;o)

//Jenny - rare reader, but for a pretty long time by now :o)