Tuesday, October 16, 2007

recent happenings.

portos. october birthdays. caribou coffee granola bars (yum). lemon bars. lemon cream pie. french onion soup. deadlines. heroes. medium cokes. "lunch party." zacharys craving. top dog craving. missing norcal. in ranbows (radiohead). mojoless. long time no sees. sims bullying. rain. cold day. tempura rolls. target. are the rockies ever going to lose again? scary movies. chests, eyebrows, and everything. ga ga ga ga ga. flickring. "me so sad" (that was so hialrious). missing wednesday photo days. "several days to die trying."

anyways. just a random update.

oh and it turns i will be seeing dashboard...tomorrow (wednesday) and i am pretty stoked. yeah, i'm turning into a concert whore, but i think i have this thing for live music.

it's been a bit chilly here he last couple of days - makes me want to crawl into bed and stay in the covers. and read. or scrap. and make french onion soup (which i did).

here's a random fun photo from the other day:


have a good one :)

16 comments:

Kate said...

Random or word salad? LOL!
have a great day!

Anilu Magloire said...

I am in love with that picture! How do I get a copy of that for my scrap room??? Let me know, OK?
anilumagloire@yahoo.com

Nicole said...

schweet pic!!

have fun at the concert...

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

sorry...posted twice =)

ali mclaughlin said...

Love the photo!

Erica said...

Cool! I am going to the Dashboard concert here in Utah next week. I can't wait!

Vee said...

that pic is sweet, love it!!

baberry said...

That picture is just awesome.

Pearl Maple said...

Cool photo full of fun colours, what is the paper?

Always enjoy visiting your happy blog space.

Je said...

Love that photo! Is that those sugar thingys? Love'em! I used to have them as a mix for juices and stuff.

You're so lucky to see Dashboard live! I've been a fan since The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most and they never came to Brazil, obviously. And whenever I traveled to the US they weren't on tour. Or they were in Europe. Maybe someday. :)
Have fun! I love the new cd already!

giuseppina said...

so so so jealous that you get to see dashboard!!

Davinie said...

Hey, I totally expected to see a pic of your lunch, lol! Have a great time at the concert!

Pound said...

have fun w/ your boyfriend tomorrow!
that pic is cool.

melissa said...

I love the randomness ;)

that pic is fab-love all the color

have fun at the concert!

Waleska said...

you're too funny! LOVE that picture :)