first of all - new layout/banner. finally! it was about time, i think i had the old one up since may.
- happy halloween! we have another hour over here. we wanted to carve one of those, but since our designater pumpkin carver lives in san diego and we couldn't fit in time to do it while she was home over the weekend...this mini pumpkin dessert thing will have to do.
- they picked up a few pages from me about a month ago, and i discovered last week that it would be used for this. supercool. i loved when they did a book like this a few years ago (back around when i first began scrapping). i want to lift some of the other pages too!
- this really hit me. he wrote it just for the commercial. they picked the perfect person to write it.
- loving them. i had to go and pick up their album immediately after hearing them open for dashboard (i was, however, a fan of his old band). i also found a cool section of their website, where he posts up shots he took with a polaroid. love his perspective.
- will be hanging out here saturday. always good times at DD.
- hooked on this this season. finally. i really couldn't get into it before for some reason, but man, it's HILARIOUS. i'm, however, not so impressed with this this season. what is up with all the new characters? urgh.
- not quite sure what to think of this. oh yeah, baseball offseason has definitely begun.
and now...pictures from this weekend:
(i have a thing for lollipops)
he was a houseplant/tree. it was seriously the best costume ever. except for when i had to sit next to him on a ride and his leaves kept poking me.
cat burglar. haha. she also had an acoomplice.
these were these cool spotlights. unfortunately, they were really hard to shoot because they moved around pretty fast.
i was little red riding hood. i'm rather upset that i had no pictures of me on my camera, which means i have to harrass someone else for them. haha.
california adventure was pretty fun - it was my first time there. i'm not sure if i'd pay full price for it, or go there on a regular day, but "trick or treating" around the park was amusing. whoo.
have a good one :)