Wednesday, November 07, 2007

it's like i wrote every note with my fingers....

sooo....

my cool news was this - i was interviewed for this month's inside the scrapper's playhouse feature by the lovely (and super talented!) tracie radtke on disc talk radio.

i do admit that i sound like a 12-year-old and giggle waaaay too much, but it was fun :)

in other news...

the chicken noole soup from souplantation rocks. along with their muffins. yum. (am i making you jealous, linda?

2 weeks til thanksgiving. unbelievable.

have a good one :)

8 comments:

Pound said...

right when i saw that pic i TOTALLY knew those noodles. only one place has those noodles. gummy, chewy, floury and stuck together. haha. the soup is so good, but those noodles have to go.

but ya, i am jealous. esp since it's cpp month :P

*reyanna* said...

TOTALLY loved hearing you! You have the cutest voice (and giggle is so very fun)! Loved your ideas... and I really liked how you said that it's okay if your LOs don't turn out like the idea source, but that it's just a really good jumping off point.

Joy Madison said...

I miss soup plantation. When I was in CA for college my friends and I went there every sunday!!! YUM!

Tina said...

oohhh....soup looks delish! Love the new look too ;)

ali mclaughlin said...

Congrats! You sound so cute! I sound really young too, I get that all the time.

Katie said...

That soup looks delicious, Caroline. Great photo!

Eminepala said...

The soup looks yummy caroline

and congrats on your news. I need to listen to that when I have more time

have a great day

Emine

Christy said...

Hey you! I recognize that red bowl of noodles anywhere, lol! LOOOVE Souplantation! We eat there about once every 2 weeks. Congrats on your news... that's so awesome! :)