Friday, December 07, 2007

salt, sweat, sugar on the asphalt

i am here:


(not actually at the bridge, or planning to go to the bridge, but i am in the vicinity)

it is pouring up here and cold, but not as cold as i was thinking it would be. my flight ended up getting in half an hour late because of the weather, but i made it.

looking forward to stuffing my face with food (already hitzachary's and crepevine tonight), walking around san francisco, rocking out to spoon/jimmy eat world/modest mouse, and spending time with those two.

have a good one :)

p.s. i added a music playlist to my sidebar. i set it to not autostart because it anoys me when it does that while i have other stuff playing. but click on a song and it will start playing :)

5 comments:

Mika said...

Have alot of fun over there. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

Candice P.J. said...

I LOVE the Crepevine... they have the best food! (except there is a crazy woman that works there... she's my sister's neighbor, but still that doesn't deter me from going!!!) Have fun up there!

Pound said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's raining there.
:P~

:: gingerkitty :: said...

Really love your music selections

RitasCottage said...

oh you lucky duck!!! we hope to go home for a visit in Feb. *sigh* too long... Have a great time!!!