just a random update.
- watched little miss sunshine. i loved it. so quirky, hilarious, endearing, so great.
- found an awesome deal on pointy black pumps - $6. hooray.
- me and amy were craving cupcakes (and were to lazy to make our own), so we went down to dots. i forgot how adorable that place was.
- was on the hunt for some shrinky dinks. apparently, they're uncool now because neither michaels or jo ann had them. how sad.
- want to make one of these. so cool.
- fried mac&cheese. and potato skins. yummm.
- i had a bunch of food cravings this week. i think i'm still craving food. sigh.
- remember oregon trail? yeah, it's on facebook. it's lame but strangely amusing. especially when your friends (aka: the people on your wagon) start dying of causes such as: suicide because you annoyed them so much, bad body odor, explosive diarrhea, and tobacco cravings. lol.
- i realized that i've barely picked up my camera the last few weeks. i miss taking photos. need to start again.
- lifehouse is going back on tour! yay.
- loving death cab for cutie again lately. i love rediscovering things i haven't listened to in awhile. also listening to a lot of sigur ros...they're out there ("post rock") and not for everyone, but it's so beautiful and peaceful-sounding.
- going up north this weekend to clear my head and refresh.
- feeling blah creatively which is annoying me. who stole all the mojo?
since i blog posts are better with visuals, here's a hybrid i did for the ideabooks4u blog last week.
photos are from when i chased around linda&co. with a camera. they are adorable, aren't they? plus, i couldn't resist using all the new valentine goodies, since i have the misfortune of being single and can't ususally use them. sigh.
have a good one!