things making me cheery:
- this post by linda. ethan is a riot.
- the fact that the word "post office" is trademarked. yeah, who knew? i thought that was pretty hilarious.
- the february studio calico kit dropped at my door today. it's full of awesomeness. the guessing thread is a good time.
- dumb people. in particular one guy who writes ridiculous pointless, pretentious, and lengthy emails. first of all, who writes like that? second of all, can you please get to your point? third of all, get over yourself. however, stupid people
amuse me when they are not angering me.
- jason wade on football: "We are playing "fan fest", which is basically the big party on the streets before the big College National Championship football game between LSU and Ohio State. Now I'm still debating who I want to win, but I'm leaning towards LSU since they are the home town heroes. On the other hand, I like the uniforms of the Ohio State team, so I might have to be neutral and cheer for both teams. This is the first football ball game I've ever been to believe it or not, and I'm pretty excited about it to say the least. I was the scrawny kid in high school who would try to stay away from the football team at all possible. But now that I'm an adult they're a little less intimidating than they use to be. I figure if I am going to be a full blown fan I need the necesarry equipment. Football jersey, sports hat, gloves, protection cup, and one of those helmet beer dispensers you see those big guys wearing" uhmmmmm....oooooook.
- freaks&geeks. why, oh why was this show cancelled?
- my friends. they are the best.
what is making you cheery these days?