Monday, January 28, 2008

i won't always love these selfish things

* some studio calico projects:



i believe the main kit is still available, along with 3 of the add-ons. and the gallery will blow you away once again, so get over there.

* this week's HMITM. there are 54 photos on here, and yes, it's a 2 pager.


* a digi:

this paper by katie pertiet rocks my world. it's coming out this weekend, and there will also be a sale/all-day event at DD. those are always good times.

* saw 27 dresses this weekend. aside from the fact that it made me feel kind of sad about my pitiful love life (or lack thereof), and the fact that james mardsen is ridiculously good looking, it made me have this huge urge to go shopping. her wardrobe in that movie was awesome. oh, the movie was cute.

have a good one :) let's hope the sun will stay out now :)

11 comments:

Pound said...

your sc this month is awesome!!!

*reyanna* said...

Oh! Thanks for the movie review. I really want to see it. :) And now I can't wait to see her wardrobe! LOL. Now to get hubby to go with me...

Nili said...

your mojo is back :) how happy I am for you :) love them all...

ali mclaughlin said...

Love them Caroline!

:: gingerkitty :: said...

i am voiding 27 dresses for the very same love life thing.

Vee said...

awesome, love your gallery at sc! :)

Close To Home said...

beautiful work!

Candice P.J. said...

Your HMITM layout is FANTASTIC! Love it!

kokopuffs said...

ooh, your scrappies this month are perty!!

Trude said...

Awesome pages, thanks for the inspiration - I do blogs about what I'm lovin right now, but should really do some pages! Glad you had such fun in SF!

Rita Weiss said...

Love love love your pages Caroline! as always :)