Thursday, January 31, 2008

won't you be the new one burn to shine

i've been wanting to get back into the photo-a-day groove for quite a while now, and i've been seeing a bunch of people do it and rock at it. and so, i started the other day. i'm only, what, a month late...better late than never, right?

here's what i have so far:

(these half-dead blossoms reside on top of the piano. but they're still pretty, no?)


(i was looking at a sneak peek i did a few months ago and loved how glitter looked as bokeh. so i put on my star-shaped filter on my 50mm lens and tried to do a glitter bokeh shot. not as easy as i thought it would be. hmph)


(linda kept teasing me with the cupcakes she recently bakes, and i started craving some. so i bought one from dots. yum.)

hopefully, this lasts a while.

i've also spent some good time on flickr:

1. if I could save time in a bottle..., 2. Dust in the wind, 3. Rising Star, 4. v-day series...., 5. I AM BACK, 6. Color My World, 7. communique, 8. 193/365 "Bubbles!", 9. giant pencil case, 10. bottles, 11. ولو إن الَّليالي ساعدتني, 12. From Russia, with love., 13. A Golden Infatuation, 14. remember when, 15. Untitled, 16. Our Fridge Our Life., 17. ice cream cone high hats, 18. summer nights, 19. Untitled, 20. I *heart* her, 21. Untitled, 22. Rice -Spring 08-, 23. Rice -Spring 08-, 24. Rice -Spring 08-, 25. Rice -Spring 08-, 26. chez, 27. cookies take 2, 28. Don't drink and drive., 29. Untitled, 30. A Poet's Kiss, 31. Untitled, 32. Blue Sparkly Starfish - experimenting, 33. DIY Fisheye, 34. sisters., 35. nomeaning, 36. “A loving heart is the truest wisdom.”

in other news - spring clothes make me ridiculously happy and i currently have an obsession for patterned tanks and shirtdresses. hooray.

5 comments:

Pound said...

i can kinda see the star bokeh! that's a cool idea. hey are we still taking over the world w/ food? :P

ali mclaughlin said...

Great photos. I need to post some of my photo a day soon, been trying to keep up as well!

Close To Home said...

oohh what a happy pretty post! thank you for all the eye candY!

amber jane said...

Fab Pictures - I am so missing my camera being healthy right now !

Nicole said...

gorgeous pics as always my dearie...and i have spring fever already, lol!!